Challenge Corner discussion

All Your Perfects
This topic is about All Your Perfects
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary > All Your Perfects, by Colleen Hoover - restarting December 14th, 2019

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 14751 comments Mod
Colleen Hoover delivers a tour de force novel about a troubled marriage and the one old forgotten promise that might be able to save it.

Quinn and Graham’s perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair.

All Your Perfects is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past. This is a heartbreaking page-turner that asks: Can a resounding love with a perfect beginning survive a lifetime between two imperfect people?

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Sooo i have begun the book...only at Ch4...but this is a bit depressing...i PRAY it gets happy lol im not used to depression from Colleen H.

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Lol

message 4: by Judy (last edited Aug 10, 2018 12:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Ch9

(view spoiler)

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments (view spoiler)

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Where is everyone in the book? My heart hurts...

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Finished!! Okay...ignore all my previous post, I have what is called Hooverettes. It is a disease where reading Colleen Hoover books jumbles your emotions so you say things that you don't mean lol!!

Anyway, I wrote a long review of my thoughts...from beginning to end! Read it if you want, it is a bit lengthy but again..Hooverettes...can't help it!

I enjoyed the book...not my fave, but the message was good!

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2115 comments I can't believe I wasn't posting my updates! I swear, my head is gone this week and it's only Monday!

Chapters 1-5: (view spoiler)

Chapters 6-9: (view spoiler)

Chapters 10-15: (view spoiler)

Chapters 16-21: (view spoiler)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2115 comments Judy wrote: "Where is everyone in the book? My heart hurts..."

I'm soooo close to finishing but I had to clock back in from lunch with literally like 20 pages left! I totally get what you were saying early on in your updates about (view spoiler)

message 10: by Judy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Jenn wrote: "Judy wrote: "Where is everyone in the book? My heart hurts..."

I'm soooo close to finishing but I had to clock back in from lunch with literally like 20 pages left! I totally get what you were say..."

OMG Right!!! She really annoyed me in the beginning, I literally had to grin and bear it. But the ending was everything!

message 11: by Judy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments @Jenn --I couldn't fault Graham either! I blamed a lot, if not all, of their issues on Quinn lol

message 12: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2115 comments Finished: (view spoiler)

message 13: by Judy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy Ohhh (judyohh) | 464 comments Jenn wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 14: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - added it

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod

RESTARTING DECEMBER 14TH, 2019

message 15: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - added it

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
My copy of this finally came in, but I have a few more physicals I need to get through before I can start it. Sorry!

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 49706 comments Mod
Ch 4: (view spoiler)
Ch 12: (view spoiler)
Ch 19: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)