Why Christianity? discussion

Minor topics > Opportunity for Advancement

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Core | 303 comments I thank Rod for this board and think it offers an opportunity for all Christians to expand their horizons within this format. Rod and I have debated for almost a decade and agree on much but retain decided differences. Nothing said over that period has diminished my appreciation for his thoughtfulness as an advocate for Christ. Because this board is new, I hate to see anyone leave in a huff or because they feel they "can't get through" to whomever they are discussing a theological matter with. I'll speak for myself, but I think I also speak for Rod - just because you don't get a white flag doesn't mean you're not nibbling at the edges if you make a cogent point. Verbatim proselytizing doesn't work well, though - be original!

message 2: by Rod (new)

Rod Horncastle | 469 comments Mod
Robert is one of my oldest internet friends. Disagreements mean we never get bored. And also causes me to rethink my ability to explain my position and thoughts.
We both win!

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Core | 303 comments Rod - who you calling "old"?

message 4: by Rod (new)

At least I didn't say you were ugly! (I left that to their imagination). I'm nice that way.

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert Core | 303 comments Thanks Rod - maybe I better get a better picture with a rakish hat!

message 6: by Rod (new)

Hats Rock! That's a given.