Christian Book Reviews discussion

GOD, ARE YOU THERE?: Understanding God’s Character and How He Interacts With Us
This topic is about GOD, ARE YOU THERE?
Reviews > Looking for Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bruce (last edited Aug 03, 2018 01:10PM) (new) - added it

Bruce Hartley | 2 comments Hello Everyone,

I am seeking reviewers for my new book, "God, Are You There?". This is a non-fiction book aimed at encouraging people to actively pursue a relationship with God. I tackle some of the big questions people often get stuck on, such as: How can a good God permit evil to flourish in the world?, and others more basic, such as: Is God Trustworthy? Along the way, I emphasize the difference between "religion" and the relationship Christ is calling us to. I am offering a free Kindle download if you enjoy serious, from-the-heart discussions about these important questions. Please comment or message me if you are interested. Approximate length of the book is 52,000 words. Reviews should be at least 100 words in length. If you have a passion for seeing people come to know the Lord, this may be the book for you!

message 2: by Mechthild (new)

Mechthild | 10 comments Hi Bruce, I am interested, but will not have time in August. If it is still possible to do a review in September, then let me know.
Mechthild

message 3: by Bruce (new) - added it

Bruce Hartley | 2 comments Tell you what get back with me in September and if I need reviewers we can do it then. Thanks for your interest!

message 4: by Mechthild (new)

Mechthild | 10 comments Ok, will do!