Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Woody saves the day
This topic is about Woody saves the day
Book Giveaways > Amazing new kids' picture book now FREE!!!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Harvey Storm (harveystorm) | 3 comments Dear friends!
My name is Harvey Storm.
I am the author of a great new kids’ book called «Woody saves the day».

Kids’ picture book is a short read with a total of 44 pages, telling a story of Woody the mouse who lives in a cave. He’s different to what you might imagine a little mouse to be, because Woody is the most respected of all the forest animals. Even the lion and the elephant come to Woody’s cave to bear him gifts.
But Woody has a secret that none of the animals know about. He has secretly been fooling them into believing he eats the most powerful animals, the ones of which he leaves bones scattered at the entrance to his cave.

I would like to ask you to take an opportunity to review my book on Goodreads and Amazon. I’m sure you will love it (of course if you love kids’ picture books).
It can be found on Amazon at
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G3L26N4

Don’t miss your chance!
⭐⭐⭐FREE⭐⭐⭐ Kindle edition «Woody saves the day» will be on
Friday, August 10, 12:00 AM PDT - Saturday, August 11, 11:59 PM PDT

Or I can send you a copy.
I look forward to our cooperation and thank you in anticipation of this.

Best regards,
Harvey Storm
Woody saves the day by Harvey Storm

Marilyn (mjk113) | 2 comments Hi Harvey. I am a reading teacher for grades kindergarten and first grade and I also have a grandson age 21 months. If you would be so kind as to send me a copy of your book I would love to share it with the children I teach and my grandson. A kindle edition would be difficult to use at school so if you could send a hard copy I would appreciate it. I review lots of books on goodreads and would also write a review on Amazon for you. If you are able to do this let me know and I can send you my address. It looks like a great book!
Marilyn

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Woody saves the day (other topics)