Creative Reviews discussion

Aftermath: Hathe Book Three
This topic is about Aftermath
Authors requesting reviewers > Seeking reviews for a romantic scifi thriller

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Jones (marybrockjones) | 2 comments AFTERMATH, the 3rd book in my scifi Hathe series is now up on Netgalley for review for the month of August.
Hathe series: Five long years ago, the Terrans invaded Hathe and life on a once peaceful and wealthy world changed forever.
Aftermath is a spy story/romantic thriller. It can be read as a standalone but I can send a review copy of the first two parts - please DM me and I will send the download link.

War or Peace. It doesn't matter. There is always an enemy, and Jacquel des Trurains of the planet Hathe knows all about enemies. He’s just spent years undercover battling the Terran invaders of his home world. Now the war is over and the Terrans routed, but Hathe has been left divided and hurting. Some one has to fix it, and who better than a decorated leader of the Resistance. Jacquel is sent back into battle, but this time he fights to restore his home.

It won’t be easy, even for the man dubbed the most charming hero of the Resistance. Years of oppression have left their mark on every dirtsider who stayed behind. And what of the Hathians who fled to the moon? The greed of a few for the sparkling jewel of the colonial worlds threatens to destroy everything when they return.

So, Jacquel’s bosses decide he needs some help.

A gifted diplomat, Rheia asn Postrova spent the war off-world, embroiled in twisted games to protect the secrets of Hathe. Talk, promise, beg; whatever it took to stop the other worlds betraying Hathe’s schemes to the Terrans. She's more than paid her dues to her home world. Yet just when it seems she is free to seek what peace she can, she is sent to the last place she ever wanted to visit and ordered to help a stubborn man build bridges instead of walls.

Together, they must find a way to heal their home.

Aftermath: Hathe Book Three

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 13 comments Do all three books feature the same couple?
Is your story in 3rd person?
Does it have both male and female points of view?
How long is?
What kind of sex does it have?
Does it end with a cliffhanger?

message 3: by Mary (last edited Aug 04, 2018 01:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Jones (marybrockjones) | 2 comments Kathy wrote: "Do all three books feature the same couple? No - book 1&2 have the same couple, and book 3 is about the best friend of the heroine in the first two books.
Is your story in 3rd person? Yes
Does it have both male and female points of view? Yes.
How long is? 430 pages
What kind of sex does it have? short and not very explicit scenes. Not quite closed door, but nearly.
Does it end with a cliffha..." No, it is the concluding book of the trilogy.