Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

Archive - General > Bakery Detectives Cozy Mysteries - Dlyn & Jenny

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (last edited Aug 02, 2018 09:45PM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Bakery

Dlyn and Jenny's discussion on the Bakery Detectives Cozy Mysteries by Stacey Alabaster

message 2: by Jenny (last edited Aug 02, 2018 09:57PM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) First book Dlyn and I will read will be

Book 2

Donuts, Antiques and Murder (Bakery Detectives #2) by Stacey Alabaster Donuts, Antiques and Murder

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 15 comments Jenny wrote: "First book Dlyn and I will read will be

Book 2

Donuts, Antiques and Murder (Bakery Detectives #2) by Stacey Alabaster Donuts, Antiques and Murder"

Yay. I am so glad you will continue discussing this series with me! Do we have a reading schedule or should we read at our own pace? What works best? :)

message 4: by Jenny (last edited Aug 03, 2018 06:36AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Donuts, Antiques and Murder (Bakery Detectives #2) by Stacey Alabaster Donuts, Antiques and Murder"

Yay. I am so glad you will continue di..."

Dlyn I not sure what will work best. You are in charge of the discussion - I will do what you like to do. Dlyn we could read at our own pace for the first book. We can always change it as we go along. Also, Dlyn I live in Melbourne Australia so time difference might also affect our discussions. I have started to reading Donuts, Antiques and Murder.

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 15 comments Jenny wrote: "Donuts, Antiques and Murder (Bakery Detectives #2) by Stacey Alabaster Donuts, Antiques and Murder"

Dlyn I not sure what will work best. You are in charge of ..."

Reading at our own pace should work. I'll try to start reading it tonight :)

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Dlyn wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Donuts, Antiques and Murder (Bakery Detectives #2) by Stacey Alabaster Donuts, Antiques and Murder"

Dlyn I not sure what will work best. You are..."

Fantastic. I am looking forward to discussing the books in this series with you Dlyn! :)

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 15 comments I am looking forward to discussing them as well. Very much so! :)

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 15 comments Hi there, Jenny. I feel bad but I haven't gotten to start the book quite yet. It's been a hectic few days. I *should* be able to start it in the morning though and since it's a fast read finish it in 1-2 days tops. I look forward to discussing it very much but wanted you to know why I am slow in replying. Again, sorry. I will go as fast as I can. Thanks!

message 9: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Dlyn wrote: "Hi there, Jenny. I feel bad but I haven't gotten to start the book quite yet. It's been a hectic few days. I *should* be able to start it in the morning though and since it's a fast read finish it ..."

Dlyn - reading is for pleasure. Please do not worry about it. The fun with buddy reads is that we both enjoy the same book. There is no time limit to finish this series, not like BOTM.

message 10: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Hi Dlyn

I have finished book two. I am ready to discuss it with you when you are ready.

message 11: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Book two of this series was not as good as book one. I have started book three and I hope it would be better than book 2.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Donuts, Antiques and Murder (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stacey Alabaster (other topics)