Books and Jams Readalong discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krista (new)

Krista (booksandjams) | 746 comments Mod
Sorry I'm a tad bit late in setting up the book this month. Booktubeathon has taken every spare bit of time! Anyhoo-

Give a shoutout if you'll be reading this thriller with the group this month. It has been a while since I've read a thriller and I can't wait! It's on my pile to finish this week!

Can't wait to read with y'all!

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim | 8 comments I wanted to be in the group this month. I have the book and I really liked “I See You” by the same author. But, oh my, I couldn’t get thru the prologue.
You see, I have a 5-year old grandson. I couldn’t get past seeing his sweet precious face, knowing the briefest bit about what was to come.
I’ll hop in next month. Hope y’all enjoy!

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (musingsofacat) I've got a massive TBR this month but I'm going to try to read this one! I haven't got it in from the library yet though.

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (an80slady6886) Thought I'd join in this month. Ito finish up my current read, Firefly Lane and it is on the long side, so I think it will be almost another week until I start..

message 5: by Krista (new)

Kim wrote: "I wanted to be in the group this month. I have the book and I really liked “I See You” by the same author. But, oh my, I couldn’t get thru the prologue.
You see, I have a 5-year old grandson. I co..."

Totally understand, Kim! See you next month!

message 6: by Krista (new)

Shannon wrote: "I've got a massive TBR this month but I'm going to try to read this one! I haven't got it in from the library yet though."

Hope you're able to join in! I am also hoping this one is a quick read! Good luck with your TBR.

message 7: by Krista (new)

Kathryn wrote: "Thought I'd join in this month. Ito finish up my current read, Firefly Lane and it is on the long side, so I think it will be almost another week until I start.."

Ooooo I love Kristin Hannah! I haven't read that one yet. You'll have to let me know how you like it. I've heard such good things. Some of hers are pretty long, but they tend to read pretty quickly for me because I get so caught up in the story!

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenniferc01) | 6 comments I am planning to check this one out from the library shortly. I have a large TBR for the month as well but I hope to squeeze this one in at some point.

message 9: by Terri (new)

Terri  (tee_reads) | 57 comments I'm going to sit this one out. I REALLY need to read some of the books on my shelf right now! I hope everyone enjoys!

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan | 4 comments Hi, I will be reading this book. Looks good.

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer I’m joining in this month. I’ve been wanting to read this one for a while so I’m excited.

message 12: by Krista (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I am planning to check this one out from the library shortly. I have a large TBR for the month as well but I hope to squeeze this one in at some point."

It is a pretty quick read...I did it in just 2 days for the Booktubeathon. So hopefully you'll be able to squeeze it in!

message 13: by Krista (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I’m joining in this month. I’ve been wanting to read this one for a while so I’m excited."

Glad you're joining in this month!

message 14: by Krista (new)

Susan wrote: "Hi, I will be reading this book. Looks good."

Yay! Glad you're joining us, Susan!

message 15: by Krista (new)

Terri wrote: "I'm going to sit this one out. I REALLY need to read some of the books on my shelf right now! I hope everyone enjoys!"

No worries, Terri. Catch you in the next one!

message 16: by Susan (new)

Susan | 9 comments I’m in! I am 60 pages into it and am enjoying it so far.