Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Adult (LitRPG) Looking for Critique Partner willing to swap

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by josh (new)

josh | 3 comments My book (a LitRPG) is rather mature so I would first like to warn potential Critique Partners. You can expect everything from cursing to gore (mild) and more, with the exclusion of graphic sex scenes (Thus far). The story is a mixture of sci-fi and fantasy, heavily leaning towards fantasy in the first book.

So far my first draft is at 90k words and I plan for it to be around 150k when complete. This is the first book in a series and I hope to write more.

Lastly, I am willing to swap, but I would prefer that we're both on the same writing level, and can mutually benefit one another equally.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Scroggins | 4 comments josh wrote: "My book (a LitRPG) is rather mature so I would first like to warn potential Critique Partners. You can expect everything from cursing to gore (mild) and more, with the exclusion of graphic sex scen..."

Hello,

I am looking for a Critique Swap as well. I am at around 114k in the first book in my series. Its near future, post-apocalyptic, light science fiction with some fantasy elements. It also involves some gore and cursing and is mostly new adult aged characters. I myself enjoy Lit RPG. If you are interested, please let me know.

message 3: by josh (new)

josh | 3 comments Wow our books are very, very similar. I have a completed first draft at 113k words now.