aldridge academy | advanced roleplay discussion

Roleplaying > General Requests and Collaboration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 255 comments Mod

REQUESTS AND COLLABORATION

For those of you that are looking to collaborate with other members or simply want to bounce ideas off each other please feel free to do so below. If you have characters free or you want to help build a story line for them just leave a post here and someone should be able to help out. If you have a particular story you want to do then someone may be willing to collaborate with you.

If you have established a family group already, please feel free to move your discussion to the Family Groups Thread

message 2: by E L L E (last edited Aug 07, 2018 10:33AM) (new)

Marcus Aldridge
Benefactor // 50 // Scotland, UK

collab:
. available wife collab
. four kids of varying ages, daughter (20+), son (19-Leena? Is this Cole?) ...others etc..
. possibility for affair

-----------------------------------------------
 ⇢ selfish and incredibly money driven, quick temper
 ⇢ cares more about his children's accomplishments than his children
 ⇢ can be charming, good at sweet talking, very persuasive.
(view spoiler)

Ren Marlowe
Bar Tender // 24 // London, UK

collab:
. sleeping with the oldest Aldridge girl
. open to friend/someone to talk sense into him
. sleeping with other girls

-----------------------------------------------
 ⇢ only cares about revenge, hates the Aldridge family
 ⇢ blinded by his own anger, can't see past it
 ⇢ difficult person to be around, but draws people in all the same
(view spoiler)

Does anyone want the oldest daughter or any other collab with the school benefactor? I have a couple of plans for the Aldridge family, which include dear Ren here^^ ...the girl would likely be Marcus' favourite as she's his first born, she's very successful has a great job etc... but then she brings home Ren who is basically out to ruin the Aldridge family (not that anyone knows this...) and all hell ensues as per use

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 43 comments i could~

message 4: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Leena (leena23) | 333 comments Mod
@elle Ya know I'm down for making one of the sons~ he'll act out a lot and NOT make daddy proud :P

Ari what did you have in mind?

Anahi ! My girl is gonna be heartbroken, hope you're ready for her smashed heart ~

message 5: by literariel (new)

literariel | 55 comments i can help with any members of the aldridge family if needed ^^

hm lee... i'm not sure! lol are you thinking siblings or relationship or something else??

message 6: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Well I have quite a few guys I'm making... um if you make an Aldridge sibling then we'll have siblings there!! I'm making one of the sons.

message 7: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

It better be a good guy or Indie will kick their butt, shes gonna be Pipers sidekick :)

message 8: by literariel (new)

literariel | 55 comments Leena (semi-hiatus) wrote: "Well I have quite a few guys I'm making... um if you make an Aldridge sibling then we'll have siblings there!! I'm making one of the sons."

alright!! i can make one of the aldridge girls (if there's more than the oldest daughter) ^^ is there something about her i should definitely include, like a certain age or personality??

message 9: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Elle? Wanna send us an update on the Aldridge family? Crap I may redo Roman's history and make him an Aldridge.

message 10: by E L L E (last edited Aug 06, 2018 12:45PM) (new)

Aldridge family currently consists of....

- Dad Marcus played by me...
- Oldest daughter nabbed by Fiend (she's graduated from school I think?)
- Oldest son (Leena, possibly kept back a year? Family outcast..)
- basically space for 2/3 more kids

Are the twins cousins or are we leaving them separate?

message 11: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

I forgot about that. I suppose leave them separate and leave open the cousins slot? Yeah I'm gonna redo Roman and he'll be an Aldridge.

message 12: by E L L E (new)

Leena (semi-hiatus) wrote: "I forgot about that. I suppose leave them separate and leave open the cousins slot? Yeah I'm gonna redo Roman and he'll be an Aldridge."

Okay that's cool!

Rhea and Roman are going to wreak soo much havoc!!

message 13: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Should I say they're close? And what about Mrs. Aldridge?

message 14: by E L L E (new)

Leena (semi-hiatus) wrote: "Should I say they're close? And what about Mrs. Aldridge?"

Okay so Rhea is non-family, so either friend or possible romance option? Depends, do we want Rhea to be that close family friend he's already acquainted with, she's sixteen and he knows he should avoid her but goes there anyway...

Or do they not know each other and they just begin a spell of corruption after ending up in detention together

There is currently not a mrs aldridge though I feel like she should be available to rp, someone needs to mourn for Marcus when he meets his untimely demise...

message 15: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

I like the not knowing each other either detention!! Thatll roll out nice.

message 16: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

And* good lord

message 17: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) | 20 comments I posted some character ideas here.

hit me up if anyone wants to collab :3

also could i get in on this aldridge family situation? it sounds super fun LOL

message 18: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

I want to collab with Stephanie !! Friend or romance.

message 19: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) | 20 comments yessssssss
im down for anything honestly lol
she could definitely use some friends
but romances are always my cup of tea aha
is there one you were leaning towards? :)

message 20: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Well she could be friends with my gay twin, and then I have a really sweet/nerdy guy I'm making? Or we could come up with a whole new guy.

message 21: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Jenna and Arikins, how old are your siblings going to be?

message 22: by literariel (new)

literariel | 55 comments hm i'm not sure! my girl can be any age if she should be a certain age but I was planning on making her maybe 14-16?

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 43 comments @Elle: Taylor Cochrane or Ashley Smith for eldest Aldridge

message 24: by E L L E (new)

Ooooh I like Taylor

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 43 comments Taylor it is

message 26: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) | 20 comments @Leena: The friendship sounds great ;) and i'm sure your sweet guy would work well :) Were you thinking of making him outgoing or shy, jw? Steph can be pretty talkative, but she's also constantly making herself busy so she doesn't strike up conversations as much as she should.

and mmmmmm, i'll probably make my sibling a little older than ari's.
maybe like 17 or 18, depending? probably 17
and i'll probs make a boy, i think
to even out the genders :P

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackson Emery

~26, P.E teacher and Rugby coach, FC: Matthew Noszka
Collab Ideas:
-Relationship with another teacher maybe?
-Relationship with a parent or something maybe?
-A good friend to hang out with (could be male or female, just someone haha)
Personality:
~Commanding, his father was in the army, so he's used to the military mindset and kind of adopted it himself
~Guarded, doesn't let new people in very easily
~Kind, even if he hides it

Haley Grace Emery

~17, student, Art student, PE teachers little sister
Collab Ideas:
~Good friend
~Relationship maybe?
~Honestly anything
Personality
~Shy and quiet, doesn't really go out of her way to make any new friends
~Funny, once you get to know her she's pretty sarcastic and funny
~Goody two shoes, with her brother being a teacher she never really does anything wrong

message 28: by E L L E (last edited Aug 07, 2018 03:08PM) (new)

Margot wrote: " Jackson Emery

Collab Ideas:
-A good friend to han..."

I'm up for making someone he could have thing with? Single mother got pregnant as teenager and is now putting herself through university in order to attain a degree? OR Someone who's engaged to someone else and we can play out a cheating scandal?

And for Haley I'm in the process of drafting up a sweet natured/shy boy, so open for a friendship that could turn into something else?
(view spoiler)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Elle wrote: "Margot wrote: " Jackson Emery

Collab Ideas:
-A goo..."

Oh my heck yes. I love both ideas! The single mother would be super cute, I think he would super good with the kid! I don't think he would be the type of guy to steal another mans girl, haha I think he's too straight and narrow for that one XD But maybe she could have a crazy ex that we could throw in and get a ton of drama with that?

Oh I love that they could be the cutest little shy couple ever XD Maybe they could be childhood friends? Like they've known each other for years and years?

message 30: by E L L E (new)

Margot wrote: "Elle wrote: "Margot wrote: " Jackson Emery

Collab Ideas:
-Relationship with a parent or something ..."

Oooh yeah that's good! I like that! I do think that would be really sweet to see! I'm all up for crazy-ex drama as well! Will have a look through my face claim database to find someone suitable! :)

Yeah I'm up for that! I think I'm going to call him either Peter or Oliver? That'll be super cute!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my heck yes thats perfect! And he's the protective, pummel his face in type so I think thats just so cute! Ok awesome! I'm going to get him up in the workshop :)

Oh I love both names! Yay! I'm so excited :)

message 32: by E L L E (new)

Margot wrote: "Oh my heck yes thats perfect! And he's the protective, pummel his face in type so I think thats just so cute! Ok awesome! I'm going to get him up in the workshop :)

Oh I love both names! Yay! I'm ..."

Great! I’ve got to get some sleep but I’ll make a start on my girl on the train tomorrow!!

Me too!! Can’t wait!

message 33: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Fiend, Jenna, and Ari, will any of your siblings want some kind of relationship with Roman? Any memories you want me to add? Or should I just make some up? Do you have names in mind yet?

@Jenna I'm making my sweet guy not exactly an extrovert, but close to it. Hes socially awkward but he'll totally strike up conversations with people, it just might be weird conversations. Like about World of Warcraft, or about the latest book hes reading >_>

message 34: by literariel (new)

literariel | 55 comments lee, i was thinking of making my girl a good girl, but she wants to act out somewhat?? she could idolize roman in a way lol idk though. maybe they could team up later on lol. and you can make some up if you already had some ideas about memories! i can add them into her history if that's alright ^^ and as for a name... maybe maisie or alyssa?

message 35: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Oooo I love Alyssa!! Sounds good to me, maybe he'll have a couple of memories where hes gotten her in trouble with him? And they can team up later :)

message 36: by literariel (new)

literariel | 55 comments ok! sounds good :) they'll be the havoc siblings lol

message 37: by Emily (last edited Aug 08, 2018 01:07AM) (new)

Emily | 44 comments HI SO

Renny:
[always angry, competitive and fiercely overprotective, gets in fights]
-a sister, around 16. Margot
-soccer buddies Badger
-someone to help him keep his cool Elle
-someone to butt heads with, maybe a soccer teammate ________ & Elle
-roommate

Character B (fc Herman Tommeras):
[resident social media star/vlogger w/ a heart of gold]
-someone he can catfish unintentionally after matching on a dating app
-his frustratingly clingy cousin
-?

Character C (fc Olivia Brower)
[cute lil Brit teacher lady w/ an even cuter 3 year old]
-love interest
-someone older to challenge her teaching methods, bc she's "too young" and "incompetent"; A FEUD MUST ENSUE
-???

message 38: by E L L E (last edited Aug 08, 2018 12:51AM) (new)

Emily wrote: "HI SO

Renny:
-soccer buddies
-someone to help him keep his cool
-someone to butt heads with, ..."

I’m in the process of making a typical rich asshole who’s definitely going to be on soccer team so I feel like they might butt heads... his name is going to be Kieran.

Also going to make a player on the girls soccer team if needs someone to calm him down, she’s going to be one of the lads really so I feel like they could have an easy going friendship

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 07, 2018 10:29PM) (new)

Eleanor Calderon
Age 16
(She’s also completed if you want more details)

Fc: Sai Bennett
//quirky, sensitive, passionate, talented, smart//
—Lorenzo Calderons little sister—
Looking for: Ok so she has major daddy issues, and I’m thinking she needs some tool to use her maybe? Hurt her real bad and gets all beaten up by her older brother, and then she finds a real nice guy? Anyway that’s what I’m thinking not 100. Could do a best friend/roommate one as well!

message 40: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments ELLE. YES. SIGN ME UP!!! especially the guy that butts heads!!!

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments @badger you interested in any of my charries?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 42: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments yesss lets make them bffs! like maybe his first few days here he ran into her down on the field one morning and the rest is history and she and maybe like one other kid are his only close friends??

she sounds epicly cool

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments ok DEAL

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments @Elle, since you wont have your soccer captain, did you want to do another collab somewhere else???

message 45: by E L L E (new)

Emily wrote: "@Elle, since you wont have your soccer captain, did you want to do another collab somewhere else???"

Okay so Kieran is going to Captain the boys team and he is going to be a jerk, so I’m all for the head-butting with these boys...

I’d definitely still be up for making someone he can cool with, I was thinking either hockey player tomboy or possibly maybe an ex-girlfriend? They dated for a bit but realised they were better as friends and they still go to each other when they’re having a tough time?

And I’m working on a history teach who could possibly couple up with your teacher, he’d definitely be down for arguing on her behalf if anyone insults her teaching

message 46: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 14 comments

here are my brainstorms they're not 100% finished but angst is always welcomed

message 47: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments I’m all for Kieran! Oh this is gonna be so great. Maybe he could even either hit on his sister or make fun of her ad that will really get his gears goin

I’ve got badgers soccer team captain girl who’s kinda one of the people she can chill with, I was thinking he’d have one girl and one guy in his friendship circle! Got any guys comin up? If not we’ve got two collabs so we might be good :D

history teach YES ok it’s settled :) like a romance couple up or a friendship couple up?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

badger [ghosting] wrote: "
If anyone is interested in collaborations, my brainstorms can be found here. I'm looking for anything – romance, friendships, common interests, etc. gimme some drama pls
"

Hi Hai badger? I’m soooo in love with your characters and would love love to Collab with you! Idk if you’ve seen them...but aren’t you interested?

message 49: by literariel (new)

literariel | 55 comments hey @ fiend and jenn, what fcs were you planning on using for your aldridge siblings??

message 50: by Emily (last edited Aug 09, 2018 11:15PM) (new)

Emily | 44 comments HI SO

Renny:
-soccer buddies _________ & Badger
-someone to help him keep his cool Elle
-someone to butt heads with, maybe a soccer teammate ________ & Elle

-roommate
-love interest that he doesn't really realize likes him back despite everything he is

Jamie Buchanan:

(fc Herman Tommeras):
[resident social media star/vlogger w/ a heart of gold, polo player and always doing things “for the gram”]
-someone he can catfish unintentionally after matching on a dating app- would be the opposite of him irl so that's what makes it awkward
-love interest
-his frustratingly clingy cousin
-cousins, aged 15, 18, & 18
-a teacher who hate how talkative he is and puts him in detention all the time (maybe had his older brother who gave him or her a hard time in classes before)
-roommate

Annie:

(fc Olivia Brower)
[cute lil Brit teacher lady w/ an even cuter 3 year old]
-love interest Elle
-someone older to challenge her teaching methods, bc she's "too young" and "incompetent"; A FEUD MUST ENSUE
-maybe an unwanted friend/love triangle
-fellow staff friend cosmic & _______

« previous 1 3 4 5