The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Book Tags > Mid Year Book Freakout Tag

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 174 comments I saw this on booktube over here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03gz6... (one of the original videos, it actually was created by 2 people) and thought it would be fun to do here too!

1. Best book you've read so far in 2018: The Illuminae Files trilogy

2. Best sequel you've read so far: Winter by Marissa Meyer

3. New release you haven't read yet but want to: Empire of Storms (it's a new release in my country)

4. Biggest disappointment: The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid. It wasn't bad, but I'd expected more.

5. Biggest surprise: The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers & the Avalon Duology

6. Favourite new author: I don't have one

7. Newest fictional crush: Lazlo Strange from Strange The Dreamer

8. Newest favourite fictional character: Mia Corvere from Nevernight

9. Book that made you cry: none so far, I usually don't cry over books

10. Book that made you happy: Winter. Well it made me happy and sad at the same time.

11. Best book to film adaptation you've seen this year: Love, Simon (although I haven't read the book, but the movie was very good)

12. Favourite review you've written so far this year: I got two: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Obsidio.

13. Most beautiful book you've bought so far: The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo and Spark by Alice Broadway.

14. What books do you need to read til the end of the year? too many lol. Godsgrave, Lord of Shadows, Empire of Storms, The Defiant, Defy the Stars, Hero at the Fall, Trail of Lightning, Wildcard, The Lonliest Girl in the Universe, ......

message 2: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
1. Best book you've read so far in 2018: This one's so hard! I think I'll go with Shadow and Bone even though I didn't like the characters...

2. Best sequel you've read so far: Crown of Midnight

3. New release you haven't read yet but want to: Ash Princess

4. Biggest disappointment: Empire of Storms (only because I thought way more was going to happen in it...)

5. Biggest surprise: A Monster Calls

6. Favourite new author: Leigh Bardugo

7. Newest fictional crush: Elias Veturius from An Ember in the Ashes (even though I wanted to slap him most of the time)

8. Newest favourite fictional character: Lazlo Strange from Strange the Dreamer

9. Book that made you cry: I don't cry easily (I'm with you til the end of the line... okay < that has me every time,) I just get really sad, but I was really close to crying in Strange the Dreamer

10. Book that made you happy: Pride and Prejudice

11. Best book to film adaptation you've seen this year: Haven't seen any yet, does comic to movie count? Because Infinity War was awesome!

12. Favourite review you've written so far this year: probably the one for Empire of Storms (though it was a gif review), I had a whale of a time making it X)

13. Most beautiful book you've bought so far: In terms of cover? I loved the cover for Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch

14. What books do you need to read til the end of the year? Are you ready for this list? Emma, The Silmarillion, The Extinction Trials, at least one of Robin Hobb's books, The Final Empire, A Torch Against the Night, The Winner's Curse, Save the Date, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Great Expectations......

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 174 comments @LydiaMae Agree on Crown of Midnight, it was an awsome sequel! And I'm completely the same when it comes to sadness/crying over books...