aldridge academy | advanced roleplay discussion

Getting Started > Welcome - Introduce Yourselves

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 255 comments Mod

WELCOME - INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

Hey there! You can call me Elle! Welcome to *Insert Group Name*!

For those of you that don't know me, I'm from the city of London and am obsessed with anything remotely creative. I live for writing, painting, theatre, dance and of course roleplaying. I'm returning to the rp world after an extended hiatus to focus on my book. However I'm back now, and what better way to cement my return than with a brand new group!

So anyway...my dream is to one day publish my own book and to perform in my own screenplay (it's a musical drama...please ask, I love to talk about it!) I'm a huge lover of drama, crazy plot twists and angst, all the angst - so please let me know if you have anything in mind!

Aside from that I have several groups on Goodreads (The Beginning of The End, Curse of The Dragon, Island Unknown and The M.A.R.S Project) ...two cats and the uncanny ability to tie shoelaces with one hand...Timezone wise I'm on GMT, so my schedule is way out of whack but I'll always answer whatever falls into my message box!

Here's a shameless plug for my WIP; Child of Steel and Fire

message 2: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Sup. I’m Madison. Idk what else to say.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I’m Margot! So excited to rp

message 4: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 255 comments Mod
Hey guys! Welcome to the group!

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments YOOOO

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments come play lets collab yayyy

message 7: by Hammie (new)

Hammie Bello Bello I'm Hammie and you're watching

Didy Chanle

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 44 comments :))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hi?

message 10: by tori (new)

tori | 15 comments hello hello hello ~

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 43 comments TATER TOTS

message 12: by tori (new)

tori | 15 comments FIEND <3

message 13: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Leena (leena23) | 333 comments Mod
Tori!!

message 14: by tori (new)

tori | 15 comments Leena! It's been forever <3

message 15: by Leena, Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman (new)

Leena (leena23) | 333 comments Mod
it has <3

message 16: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 68 comments hope i'm not too late to the party.

i know a lot of people here, but for those who don't know me, hi! i'm cam. college student based in chicago, usa. fan of lukewarm coffee and public transit.

was super active, like, four years ago. easing myself back into goodreads now.

message 17: by literariel (new)

literariel | 55 comments CAMMIE!!!

message 18: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 68 comments ari!!!!!!!!

message 19: by literariel (new)

literariel | 55 comments omg i haven't talked to you in so long!! how have you been??

message 20: by Casey (new)

Casey Hello everyone! My name is Casey and I love roleplaying, though I am fairly new to Goodreads.

message 21: by Crabby Constance (new)

Crabby Constance (crabbyconstance) | 23 comments Hello! My name is Crabby, and I love roleplaying. I've been roleplaying since I was a little kid, and I've been on goodreads since 2014... I think. My online presence is Constance Yellowstone, a person that I made up that gradually evolved into a character. Although note, while I go by Crabby, I'm actually not crabby lol. I love cats, animals, reading, writing, libraries, bookstores, Dr. Pepper, lemonade, board games, and I've also started to enjoy math and science a lot more lately. I'm kind of a nerd, and while sometimes I can be off of goodreads for a couple days in a row, I tend to be pretty consistent. Let me know if any of y'all are interested in collabing on something! I have millions of characters, and I love collabs!