Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Hello and Help

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Spencer | 8 comments Last week I added my two newly published books and I requested some help. Two wonderful people did assist me. There is one thing still required.

My two books are called -
1. The Bubble is Born
2. Bursting the Bubble
Both by Maxine Spencer

When I entered them initially - in front of each title I had Book One /Book Two.

I was asked to name the series. I have spent some time considering this and my conclusion is - I do not actually have a series. These are two individual books and there will not be a Book Three.

Can someone please remove the extra bits after each title please ( I think the wonderful helper/s put the following after each title - The Bubble is Born #1. and the other one was #2).

Thank you to the wonderful people who helped me last time.

And thanks in advance to who ever is assisting this time

Much appreciated

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23825 comments Maxine it looks like a series to me, a continuation of the story. It also says on the covers Book 1 & Book 2. So to remove the series information could confuse some readers.

You don't need to have further books to make it a series, all you need is 2 and you have those.

I could remove the series information but there is no guarantee that in the future another librarian won't add it back, because it is on the cover and they won't see this conversation.

Would you still like to remove the series information?

message 3: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Spencer | 8 comments No do not delete anything yet Sandra - I can hear what you are saying. I will continue to ponder a suitable Series Title. I am in a quandary with this at the moment.

message 4: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Spencer | 8 comments Thanks for waiting patiently for me and assisting me Sandra ( and also the previous people).

I have now come up with a Series Title
= Mindset Messages

Mindset Messages - Book One The Bubble is Born

Mindset Messages - Book Two Bursting The Bubble

Please go ahead and make the appropriate changes

Much appreciated

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Maxine wrote: "Thanks for waiting patiently for me and assisting me Sandra ( and also the previous people).

I have now come up with a Series Title
= Mindset Messages

Mindset Messages - Book One The Bubble is B..."

done

message 6: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Spencer | 8 comments Thank you