2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Christina T's September 2018 Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Awesome reading list you've got there! I am so excited you'll be reading The Quiche of Death with the group. I am looking forward to the discussion very much :) Happy August!

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10489 comments Mod
You’ve some great reading ahead of you this month, Christina! Hope you get to Lullaby and Lenox Hill as they’re both page turners.

Hope work doesn’t interfere too much.

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2300 comments Great reading list. Enjoy!

message 5: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Happy reading!

message 6: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Jonetta wrote: "You’ve some great reading ahead of you this month, Christina! Hope you get to Lullaby and Lenox Hill as they’re both page turners.

Hope work doesn’t interfere too much."

LOL...work...one of the original 4 letter curse words.

message 7: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Shattered (Max Revere, #4) by Allison Brennan Finished 8/9/18 ★★★★
This book brought Lucy Kincaid into the Max Revere series and I liked meeting her. I haven't read the Lucy Kincaid books yet and now I want to start them. There was quite a bit of repetition about a specific incident in Lucy's life which irritated me a bit but had I read the first however many books came in the LK series before Shattered took place I would have been really irritated with that kind of repetition of something I already knew about her. Because of this and that with sharing the spotlight with Lucy, Max and her relationships, didn't really progress as much as I would have liked. But overall a solid 4 star read.

As of this point I'm all caught up on the Max Revere series. Until the 14th when the new one comes out. LOL.

message 8: by Jonetta (new)

Enjoy the moment!

message 9: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments The Mephisto Club (Rizzoli & Isles, #6) by Tess Gerritsen Finished 8/12/18 ★★★

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

Christina T wrote: "The Mephisto Club (Rizzoli & Isles, #6) by Tess Gerritsen Finished 8/12/18 ★★★"

I’m almost done.

message 11: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments This series keeps me wanting to read each book straight through. Very engrossing.

message 12: by Jonetta (new)

I know!!

message 13: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments haven't had time to update in ages because of work and internet issues.
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Finished 8/19/18 ★★★★1/2
Love Is Murder (Lucy Kincaid, #0.5) by Allison Brennan Finished 8/22/18 ★★★1/2
The Wrong Man by Kate White Finished 8/26/18 ★★
Murder on Lenox Hill (Gaslight Mystery, #7) by Victoria Thompson Finished 8/28/18 ★★★★1/2

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4056 comments Mod
You are making such fantastic progress, Christina! Enjoy!

message 15: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1630 comments You've got some great books listed there. Have a great month!

message 16: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1) by Shannon Messenger Finished 9/4/18 ★★★

message 17: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Lauren wrote: "You are making such fantastic progress, Christina! Enjoy!"

Thanks Lauren...Work has interrupted my reading quite a bit but I'm loving that my reading is more consistent.

message 18: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Veronica wrote: "You've got some great books listed there. Have a great month!"

Thanks Veronica!

message 19: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken Finished 9/10/18 ★★★

This book took me a long time to read, at least that is what it felt like. The MC is super whiney and super naïve. There were some plot threads left dangling as well. I'm hoping reading more in the series will answer some left over questions.

message 20: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Dead in the Water (Welcome Back to Scumble River, #1) by Denise Swanson Finished 9/13/18 ★★★★
Ignited (Titanium Security, #1) by Kaylea Cross Finished 9/22/18 ★★★★

message 21: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Last Breath (Good Daughter, #0.5) by Karin Slaughter Finished 9/24/18 ★★★★1/2