What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book about a world where kids take a really big test and it tells them what they can do for college and life.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan Pluym | 102 comments I read this book about 5-8 years ago. It took place in the present day and it was a realistic setting. It’s not science fiction so Divergent and The Testing are not it. I remember that there was a boy and a girl for the main characters. The book switched between their points of views. They were high schoolers. The boy did poorer academically but someone on the test board of directors or something like that was helping him cheat if I remember correctly. The girl ended up being in trouble because the guy helping the boy cheat was after her I think. I think the cover had a black lizard or gecko insignia on it. I know the title was made to look like filled in multiple choice bubbles. The boy and the girl ended up likening each other. I don’t remember anything else besides that.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan Pluym | 102 comments Oh and it is YA. I forgot to mention that.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Pluym | 102 comments I actually found it now. I had to slightly adjust my search. The book was Test by William Sleator.

message 4: by El (new)

El | 502 comments Test for any future searches. Glad you found your book, Megan.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Test (other topics)