Polls for Our Souls discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sassy Sedusa (new)

Sassy Sedusa | 1537 comments What kind of music are you into?

Gaby Cresswell ♡ (lailamajnun) | 9 comments Showtunes :)

message 3: by Sassy Sedusa (last edited Aug 01, 2018 07:47PM) (new)

Sassy Sedusa | 1537 comments I like heavy metal and classic rock.

message 4: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) | 317 comments Showtunes/instrumental, classical, swing, alternative rock

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Bowe (sarahsbookstack) Country and alternative rock

message 6: by Shayne (new)

Shayne | 2 comments Alternative rock and indie pop mostly

message 7: by Stella (new)

Stella | 108 comments Shayne wrote: "Alternative rock and indie pop mostly"

Same.

message 8: by Melliott (new)

Melliott (goodreadscommelliott) | 427 comments Anything but heavy metal or country.

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 632 comments depends on my mood! It goes from the typical top 100 pop songs to dark/dramatic indie pop (like Ruelle & Banks) to film scores/instrumental.

Beagle Lover (Avid Reader) (beaglelover55) | 158 comments Heavy metal, classic rock, Adele, prog 🎸 and live concerts.

message 11: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 51 comments I listen to a bit of everything, but I have soft spots for electronic and rock/metal.

SheAintGotNoShoes Classic rock, blues, r and b, soul, zydeco, French vocals

message 13: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments I like Jay Sean Down.

message 15: by Karin (last edited Mar 19, 2019 11:27AM) (new)

Karin Classical and a variety of other types, but for the most part it's more what I don't like. I have very distinct tastes and even within classical I don't like all of it. Sometimes I will like ONE song but otherwise not like that type of music. But there are a few types of music that drive me crazy because I find them stressful in a bad way--I mean just the style of music in and of itself without even going into the lyrics if there are any.

And this is my short answer ;) ! Music is a big deal at our house and my 18 year old son is a music performance major. But three of us are actively involved in music (I teach piano lessons and am taking voice lessons).

message 16: by J.J. (new)

J.J. | 41 comments Grunge, punk rock, rock n roll, heavy metal, country, classic rock, R&B, soul, blues

message 17: by Sassy Sedusa (new)

Sassy Sedusa | 1537 comments J.J. wrote: "Grunge, punk rock, rock n roll, heavy metal, country, classic rock, R&B, soul, blues"

we have the same interests. but i tend to listen to more heavy metal though.

message 18: by Dilanya (new)

Dilanya I'm more into pop and soft rock. Maybe something like Little Mix or Shawn Mendes DEFINITELY not Heavy-metal

~TARDIS_Erin~{She~They} | 16 comments I don’t listen to tons of music but when I do it’s usually pop. But only if it’s Grace Vander

message 20: by Sneha (new)

Sneha (lovegood19) I like acoustics and pop.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Ali I like sad and romantic

message 22: by Aakash (new)

Aakash (aakashthedreamer) | 72 comments Depends mainly on my mood. Sometimes I like one song and sometimes I dislike the same song but Ed Sheeran is exception. I love his every song.

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Ali Yeah i listened Ed Sheeran song
Shape of u
Photograph

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Ali His songs are exceptional...

message 25: by Aakash (new)

Aakash (aakashthedreamer) | 72 comments Yep. He is a legend.

message 26: by Sneha (new)

Sneha (lovegood19) His songs are very good.
But Taylor Swift is my favorite!

message 27: by Aakash (new)

Aakash (aakashthedreamer) | 72 comments I like her some songs. 'Everything has changed', 'Blank Space', 'Shake it off', 'Me'

message 28: by Sneha (new)

Sneha (lovegood19) I love all of her songs.

M (aka DarkBeauty73) (darkbeauty73) | 63 comments I am all over the place for music. Usually what ever is playing on the radio. But on my phone, I have a mix of new and old music, rock, pop, county, etc.

message 30: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Elise (sashaghostbooks) | 5334 comments bibi bourelly
ella eyre
neon hitch
zz ward
beyoncé
johnnyswim
honeywater
rihanna
lorde
jhené aiko
janine and the mixtape
snoh aalegra
kat dahlia
angel haze
chika
jaden smith
willow
alicia keys
sia
alessia cara
jessie j

message 31: by Sneha (new)

Sneha (lovegood19) I like some of them too.

message 32: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Mainly: Rock (older, such as Aerosmith and Guns N' Roses) and pop.

message 33: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Sneha wrote: "But Taylor Swift is my favorite!"

Big fan

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 632 comments At the moment, I'm into indie rock. The Score, some Fall Out Boy and Linkin Park. Going to a Welshly Arms concert soon.

message 35: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 392 comments A lot of metal, rock, pop and alternative. Some of my favorites bands/artists are Within Temptation, Delain, Epica, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Lana Del Rey, Florence + The Machine, Joy Division, Radiohead, Placebo, Chelsea Wolfe, Marissa Nadler, Eths, Mylène Farmer, Indochine, David Bowie, The Dresden Dolls, Agnes Obel... I just really love to listen to a lot of artists, no matter the genre.

message 36: by Aliena (new)

Aliena Jackson (alienajackson) Alternative and classic rock, indie pop, etc.

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 168 comments I love Christian, Love songs and Country

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex Lee | 0 comments I love some pop, country, Christian, Broadway, Piano Guys, and movie soundtracks. My favorites artists are Lauren Daigle, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, and Carrie Underwood, and James Newton Howard :)

message 39: by J.J. (new)

J.J. | 41 comments Nine Inch Nails ‘Only’

https://youtu.be/wwvLlEtxX3o

message 40: by J.J. (new)

J.J. | 41 comments Green Day Kerplunk album

https://youtu.be/6TMk5zJBTCo

message 41: by Shawna (new)

Shawna Finnigan (sugoishawn) | 692 comments I'm into movie and tv show soundtracks :)

Charlie ~ Happy Pride Month! (strangelittlereader) @J.J GREEN DAY!!!

message 44: by Rumell (new)

message 45: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 74 comments One Direction definitely and all of the band members solo careers except Zayn's and Liam's, I only like Liam's one song and I haven't listened to any more of his songs.

I also like Green Day! ")

message 46: by Aloria (new)

Aloria Lee (maroon_butterfly_240) | 2 comments Hip hop/Pop music

message 47: by Addie Ruth (new)

Addie Ruth (addieh21) | 9 comments I like dubstep ;)

message 48: by Queen V™ (new)

Queen V™ Muse, Green Day, Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Led Zeppelin,
and Live+ are my favorite bands.
Alternative rock and Broadway are my favorite genres

message 49: by Vivian ¥ (new)

Vivian ¥ (attackofolympus) | 28 comments Honestly I listen to various types of music, from R&B to Hip-Hop to Pop to Pop Punk to Indie pop to show tunes to classic rock to alternative, etc.

message 50: by Imanewreader (new)

Imanewreader (imanewreadertv) | 2 comments ballads

« previous 1