Booklings discussion

Random Questions > What do you use as a bookmark?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Triss (new)

Triss (goodreadscomtriss123101) | 36 comments Mod
I personally use everything from ripped pieces of paper to random scraps to actual bookmarks :)

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana (vumblereads) | 18 comments I use anything really 😅 my husband works at a school and the library has a bunch of bookmarks that they give out to kids. They change every season I think. I have a stack of bookmarks in my desk. I’d like to have one per book 😁 at one point I was thinking about making my own version of library cards for my books. That way if someone borrows them, I have a record of who borrowed it and when they did. But it sounds like too much work lol.

message 3: by Triss (new)

I think that is a really cool idea, even though it does sound like quite a lot of work.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy  (amy24) | 6 comments Most of the times I use actual bookmarks. I also have a couple of bookmarks that my sister made for me.
Earlier when I used to go out I didn't have a bookmark with me. So I had to remember the page number and most of the times I forgot it. So now I have started keeping a couple of bookmarks in my bag also because you never know when I might feel like reading a book.

message 5: by Triss (new)

I relate to that a lot, and I should probably start using this policy. Most of the time I just find myself using whatever is convenient.

message 6: by Fajar (new)

Fajar Khilji (tabeerk) | 2 comments I've always wanted to be the kind of person who uses a proper bookmark because they just look so official but I've never used anything. I have always been able to remember page numbers so I just open the book to the particular page/chapter I'm on.