Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > A walk in their shoes

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sassy Sedusa (new)

Sassy Sedusa | 1537 comments If you could be a character from a book, who would you like to be?

message 2: by natalia (new)

natalia | 88 comments Audrey Rose Wadsworth

I want an uncle like hers and dissect dead people without cringing....hopefully

message 3: by Sassy Sedusa (new)

Sassy Sedusa | 1537 comments Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

message 4: by Louie (new)

Louie Meg Murray from A Wrinkle In Time.

message 5: by Sagar (new)

Sagar (bibliophilsagar) Professer Snape: Spiteful and caring at the same time.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 49 comments @Natalia: very good choice there ;)

Kyle from Shadow Falls Camp
or
Emma from the Charlie Bone series

message 7: by Dewi (new)

Dewi | 5 comments I want to be a survivor like Katsa from Graceling.

message 8: by QueenAgain (new)

QueenAgain | 29 comments Adelina from The Young Elites. It be cool to have powers

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 624 comments wow tough question. Maye Luna Lovegood because she's awsome and unique and a witch who goes to Hogwarts!
Or Isabelle Lightwood because she's a demon fighting badass.
Or Kady Grant from Illuminae because she is *great* with computers, and I love girls who're into programming in books!

message 10: by Lubna (new)

Lubna | 7 comments victor from vicious by victoria schwab tho I am a girl

message 11: by Shirayuki (new)

Shirayuki  | 29 comments Mor from A Court Of Thorns And Roses. Badass one, dudes! And Irene from The Invisible Library and Thursday Next. Maybe Mitsuha from Your Name. too~

message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth | 3 comments Shirayuki wrote: "Mor from A Court Of Thorns And Roses. Badass one, dudes! And Irene from The Invisible Library and Thursday Next. Maybe Mitsuha from Your Name. too~"

OMG Irene! Totally agree with you there! I only read the Invisible Library, but I just love her!

message 13: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 243 comments Elizabeth Bennett.

message 14: by Shirayuki (new)

Shirayuki  | 29 comments Beth wrote: "Shirayuki wrote: "Mor from A Court Of Thorns And Roses. Badass one, dudes! And Irene from The Invisible Library and Thursday Next. Maybe Mitsuha from Your Name. too~"

OMG Irene! Totally agree with..."

You're a fan too?! We TOTALLY need to discuss the book further, don't ya think? ;3

message 15: by Sassy Sedusa (new)

Sassy Sedusa | 1537 comments Esther from Giant Days. She's gothy, fun and loyal to her friends.

message 16: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (door_een) | 61 comments Shirayuki wrote: "Mor from A Court Of Thorns And Roses. Badass one, dudes! And Irene from The Invisible Library and Thursday Next. Maybe Mitsuha from Your Name. too~"

your name!! reminds me of Snowwhite with the red hair!

message 17: by Rumell (last edited Aug 21, 2018 03:54AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments Doreen wrote: "Shirayuki wrote: "Mor from A Court Of Thorns And Roses. Badass one, dudes! And Irene from The Invisible Library and Thursday Next. Maybe Mitsuha from Your Name. too~"

your name!! reminds me of Sno..."

Your name reminds me of either, Door, Dwarves or a person called Morden.