New Adult Book Club discussion

All Your Perfects
This topic is about All Your Perfects
Archived Monthly Group Reads > August Contemporary Group Read ~ All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Aug 01, 2018 01:39PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Micheala | 1457 comments This month we are reading All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover.

description

Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Synopsis:

Quinn and Graham’s perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair.

All Your Perfects is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past. This is a heartbreaking page-turner that asks: Can a resounding love with a perfect beginning survive a lifetime between two imperfect people

Join in the discussion down below!

Grace | 718 comments Started this a couple of days ago.

Irene (raenne) I've already read it. Can't wait to read what you all thought about the book :)

Micheala | 1457 comments I really enjoyed it. It wasn't her best novel though, but it was good

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1 comments This book was really good! An emotional read that I couldn’t put down until I was finished.

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments Halfway through this book I though my heart was going to break, literally. CoHo's writing is always so real and raw and unapologetic. This one hurt so much and she took on a topic that so many couples are struggling with right now. I thought this was phenomenal.

Topastro Such an emotional read. It really stuck with me after reading and made me think how I would act/react if I was in this situation.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

All Your Perfects (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Colleen Hoover (other topics)