Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

Books Looking for Readers > A SUMMER AGAIN

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by George (new)

George Rothery | 3 comments A Summer Again is a mystery thriller that takes place on an island on the New Jersey coast in the year 1969. Mr. Halston returns to the island where he grew up every summer until he was twenty-three, but has not been back since. His old Korean War pal involves him in a "favor" for the CIA and it leads to life-threatening danger, International intrigue, mystery, and romance too "Fans of thrillers that blend in more than a light dose of romance, intrigue, and international encounters, will find A Summer Again story-line robust, fast-paced, and hard to put down." Midwest Book Reviews. "The story also offers more ( )thriller moments. Romance abounds ( ) but there are rock solid action scenes sprinkled throughout. An appealing, unassertive hero puts this tale a notch above standard spy fare" Kirkus Review.

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Bradley (cln1812) | 2 comments I would love to review this book. I prefer epub but can also read mobi.

message 3: by George (new)

George Rothery | 3 comments Cheryl - would be honored for you to review 'A Summer Again'. Let me know what you need. I would also be glad to send you a copy of the paperback if you would prefer. I need to get more reviews as soon as I can, so I will look forward to hearing from you.
George Rothery
grothery@comcast.net
865 524-5838