Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive - General > Focus on the Author Feedback

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  Paullin | 1286 comments Mod
If you participated in our Focus on Agatha Christie project and you want to get us some feedback we'd love to hear from you so that we can take your thoughts into consideration while planning our next project.

message 2: by Suzy (new)

Suzy (goodreadscomsuzy_hillard) Hi Gem - I enjoyed the focus on the author and am glad it is continuing. If I participate, I will likely pick and choose which books to read as I’ve done with Christie. As to the fast/slow/just right question I think it depends on the author. For Christie it was just right for me, but if the books are longer that schedule will feel too fast. Thanks for hosting this feature and for asking for feedback.

message 3: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  Paullin | 1286 comments Mod
Suzy wrote: "Hi Gem - I enjoyed the focus on the author and am glad it is continuing. If I participate, I will likely pick and choose which books to read as I’ve done with Christie. As to the fast/slow/just rig..."

Thank you for your feedback Suzy.

message 4: by Barbara K (new)

Barbara K | 328 comments Focus on Authors is a great idea. I'm currently enjoying revisiting Louise Penny and getting other readers' takes on her books, and the nominations list includes some of my favorite authors, and others I'd enjoy reading.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Sheri  •°*”˜.•°*”˜ | 1542 comments Mod
Barbara wrote: "Focus on Authors is a great idea. I'm currently enjoying revisiting Louise Penny and getting other readers' takes on her books, and the nominations list includes some of my favorite authors, and ot..."

Glad you like it Barbara. The only author I've read continuously, since I was a child and read Nancy Drew, is Agatha Christie, so I'm enjoying focusing too.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.