The Mary Sue Books and More Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee (lilpinkerbelle) | 3 comments I was wondering if anyone was still in this group. This was my favorite group. I read a lot of great books that I would have never found myself. Please come back.

message 2: by Chessa (new)

Chessa (chessakat) | 81 comments Yes! How do we give this group some new life?

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments I’m in if you resurrect this.

message 4: by Mimimimimi (new)

Mimimimimi You can count me in! I miss this group.

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita Fajita Pita (anitafajitapitareada) Still around :) I'd love to if there was enough interest. I was just thinking that I don't really get my sci-fi/fantasy/comics fix from any of my other book clubs.

message 6: by Emmeline (new)

Emmeline (emeralds0ng) I joined a few book clubs about a year ago, and hoped this one would involve some comics and graphic novel reading and discussion. I'm currently trying to finish Are You My Mother? but I'm going to accrue some library fine on it as I can't get enough time to read before it's due back!

message 7: by Sare (new)

Sare (saregardnergmailcom) | 1 comments I'd love to get into this again.

message 8: by Emmeline (new)

Emmeline (emeralds0ng) Any mods spotted this activity yet?

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 2 comments Me too! I'm up for renewed meetings if there's still any chance.

message 10: by Kyle (new)

Kyle I'm game! I wasn't very active before, but I have more time now. I'd love to do this!

message 11: by Kell (new)

Kell (pandorastrumnelliahanfloriana) | 7 comments Hi! Just signed in for the first time in a very long time and would love to join in if the group comes back.

message 12: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Corbett Dukes | 1 comments I’d love to!

message 13: by Cheryl (last edited Aug 04, 2018 06:19PM) (new)

Cheryl (chocokitteh) | 17 comments I'm with you all! How do we do this?

(AKA CatC)

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 13 comments I'm here! I'd love to read with y"all again

message 15: by Anita (new)

Anita Fajita Pita (anitafajitapitareada) Ok everyone, I got a thread up for nominations. Let's see what magic happens. I'm very excited to chat with Seuvians again

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ribbonquest) | 56 comments Oh wow, activity. I stopped checking in April or May. Cool.