Hogsmeade discussion

Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Just post a genre you love them everyone can tell you their favorite.

message 2: by Puppy (new)

Puppy (thevelveteenpuppy) Dystopian?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG what about Divergent! Soooo good!!

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace (thegoldfishwholived) I haven’t read it yet,but I want to read a dystopian called After the End.

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) Cadence wrote: "Dystopian?"

if you want a more Classic Dystopian try 1984 by Goerge Orwell, I haven't read it but i have a few friends who have and they said it was great! it's on my to read list :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine too...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Why don't we all buddy read it? I think you're both in Hogsmeade, I'll make a topic under buddy reads and we'll read it together! Unless you don't want too... That's ok too 👌

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) that sounds cool!! i just need to get it, lol

message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) Maybe, if you want to, make a topic called buddy-reads and then people can buddy read there and talk about the books their reading togeather?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what I need to know! Just shoot me a message she you've got it and if you have a deadline let me know that too. That goes for everyone!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I have it on ebook. I can start whenever so tell !e when you've got it and ready. I think your in my group so just go to the buddy reads folder and then the topic marked Lord of the rings series for discussion!

message 12: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) coolio!

message 13: by Annika (new)

Annika Oh yeah I’ve wanted to read that for a while!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

We're starting today! Just go to the topic under buddy reads in Hogsmeade and you'll find our discussions!