The Challenge Factory discussion

The Werewolf Meets His Match (Nocturne Falls, #2)
This topic is about The Werewolf Meets His Match
2018 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Elena & Krissy - The Werewolf Meets His Match

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5841 comments Mod
Elena & Krissy - The Werewolf Meets His Match

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Here!

Elena | 1382 comments Wanna do this one first ?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Sounds good! Ready when you are

Elena | 1382 comments I can start tonight! You?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Tonight works for me :)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments I'm about 2hrs and 10mins in. So far it's okay. But I wish she would just be completely honest with Hank and trust him to help her.

Elena | 1382 comments Fcuk! I posted a comment 2 days ago but it never showed up! My phone app is getting worse and worse!

Ok - she’s being way to secretive !! The whole she has a son, then she won’t say what the problem is with the son ...... I agree - wish she would trust Hank more with her shit....

Now im 6 hrs in - they got the kid from her peeps and Charlie was locked in the shed ... and apparently that was the last straw for her and for her brother / her brother is now on her side .... Oh yeah and she was poisoned by some randoms ?!?

They are getting ready to get married now ....

Elena | 1382 comments Oh - im annoyed by the complete fade to black sex .... i just remembered that the first book was llike that - so obviously the whole series is, but still ....

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Yea, the fade to black is lame. You lose a lot of believable chemistry and relationship development between the MCs when they do that.

They just got married and her ex just showed up.

Elena | 1382 comments Ughhh yeah - her ex shows up and they have a “duel” .... that was all questionable- how the rules change at a whim, hahahha .
I just finished .... ok , but - meh ... This series has so much potential, but the books seem to be a bit flat ...

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Finished and I'm pretty meh about it too. They just seem so... mediocre. Forgettable. I do appreciate that they don't seem to have the same shifter prejudices that the other series has. But that's it. I have a difficult time believing her brother can be abused by their father and watc witness her abuse as well and still seem surprised that he abused his grandson.

And the whole paying a guy to impregnate her then leave her seems a little farfetched and stupid.

Idk. I just wasn't feeling it

Elena | 1382 comments Yeah, just because he didn’t want her to go away to college - he paid a guy to impregnate and leave her?! Okkk .... Her father seems like a totally pointless villain !

Anywyas - we are probably done with this series.... i was kinda interested in the vampire (from first book) brother’s story ,... From what i remeber he was heartbroken because his wife left him - so i was kinda hoping for some sort of interesting reunion there ... but I won’t hold my breath.... plus , i think that’s book 5, so - that’s too much :)))
Moving on to next series?