2018 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Afa & Leo - Anna Dressed in Blood

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 4 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5838 comments Mod
Afa & Leo - Anna Dressed in Blood

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) | 311 comments checking in

Afa (afaviva) | 29 comments Here! :)

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) | 311 comments I'm ready to start if you are :-)

message 5: by Afa (last edited Aug 16, 2018 10:59AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Afa (afaviva) | 29 comments I'm not quite ready yet :)
I'll start on Monday, but you don't have to wait for me, I'll catch up!

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) | 311 comments ok, I'll decide spontaneously if I already want to start during the weekend :)

Afa (afaviva) | 29 comments Have you started yet? I'm two chapters in!

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) | 311 comments Hi, I just started it and have read the first two chapters :-) I really like the dialogues Cas and his mom have, they make me laugh
Would you like to read a set amount of chapters every day or should we both read at our own pace?

Afa (afaviva) | 29 comments Yeah, the dialogues are really good! I think it's better if we read at our own paces for now, because I'm travelling and reading very sporadically :)

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) | 311 comments ok sure :D

Afa (afaviva) | 29 comments I have just started chapter 12! (had some time to read, yay!) The book reminds me of Supernatural, and I love it.
(view spoiler)
How's your reading?

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) | 311 comments I just finished chapter 12 :-) I also like the Supernatural vibe and the humour of the book. I'm a bit annoyed how Cas is treating girls like Carmel, but I think it's cool that his mother calls him out on it.
Also I think it's pretty cool that the author is not trying to set up a love triangle. I really like how Cas just tells Tom that he's not into Carmel and respects his feelings.

message 13: by Leo(nie) (last edited Aug 27, 2018 01:36AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) | 311 comments revelations in chapter 16
(view spoiler)

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) | 311 comments I finished the book and gave it 4 stars :-)
(view spoiler)