Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Book Discussions > Entranced (Donovan Legacy #2) - August 2018 Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5735 comments Mod
Their family shares the Donovan Gift. Each cousin has special powers that set them apart from ordinary mortals. But while their gifts bring great responsibilities, they bring even greater rewards...

When her friend's child is kidnapped, private investigator Mary Ellen Sutherland does everything within her power to find the missing baby. Sebastian Donovan’s extraordinary gifts might be able to help, but only if skeptical Mel can put her faith in the sexy psychic—and start listening to her heart.

message 2: by Sheery (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 673 comments Mod
Is anyone reading this book? I want to but just haven't gotten around to it yet. It has been a bit of a crazy summer here.

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

I’ve read this one before, one of my favorites.

Busy on my end, too.

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1227 comments I finished it just before I left on vacation. I just got around to posting my review today. I loved it.

Entranced (The Donovan Legacy, #2) by Nora Roberts Entranced by Nora Roberts 5-Stars
I was absolutely Entranced.
My Review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 5: by Sheery (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 673 comments Mod
Thanks Jonetta and Anita. I'm going to read it next. I'm reading Year One right now.

message 6: by Jonetta (new)

OMG! Loved Year One.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (tesserin) | 173 comments I’m reading Year One now. I’ve read about 76% of the book & I’m already dreading that moment when I reach the last page. A book that has me hooked by page 3 is rare

message 8: by BJ Rose (last edited Aug 25, 2018 11:31AM) (new)

BJ Rose (bjrose) | 55 comments This was my 2nd read of this book, but knowing much of what was to happen didn't dampen my enjoyment of the story at all!

message 9: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1227 comments Sebastian was a very self-assured character. Of course, it helped to be able to see the future, but he was very self-possessed anyway. Mel - a work in progress and great heroine, well, if you overlook that slight TSTL moment near the end.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Entranced (other topics)
Year One (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nora Roberts (other topics)