Vampire/Werewolf RP discussion

Rules, & other > When We Are Gone

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay everyone, I made this topic because we all leave sometimes and can't find a computer. I have been gone for 2 days, because we went to Austin, and I was not able to get on the computer. If you all will understand, I am soooooooo sorry I didn't say anything before I left. It was kind of a trip that we didn't plan. This topic is to tell everyone if your leaving or something, for a while.

message 2: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Just to warn you guys, I'll be starting High school soon, and I might not be on so much as I am now.

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy I'm not on much at all during summer... so once school starts back up I'll be on a lot more, sorry if I don't respond to a question or something.

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I find it harder to get on during School and sometimes during the summer, if I'm somewhere.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going in to 8th grade tomorrow, and when we went to meet all 9 teachers they said there will be a whole bunch of homework, so I don't know whats going to happen. :(

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2009 11:34AM) (new)

I'll be starting HS on the 31st so i won't be on as much=( Sorry if i don't respond♥

message 7: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Anouncement:

Starting from tomorrow, I won't be on from no on wards on the weekdays. I most likely will find time during the weekend to get on.

I'm giving anyone who's rping with me to rp my character until I'm on. Each time you need to use my character you may use it, as long as you follow the plot and don't kill my character.

I'll make that a little more clear, say if you rp my character tomorrow, wed, thursday, and I'm on Friday(Holiday for me this week), I continue playing my character from where you stopped and rp with it. And when I'm not on again, you can use my character again.

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie gilmore  | 3 comments I START TODAY

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okies, everyone, sorry for being gone so long again. I really should have told you. Ok so I'm back, just wanted to let ya'll know.

message 10: by Andy (new)

Andy I'm going into grade 11, and I have a few computer classes, and I usually have my work done way before everyone, so I'll have time to go on, not to mention, I go on during lunch and before school.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool