The Sword and Laser discussion

A Bitter Winter (The Silver Ninja #1)
This topic is about A Bitter Winter
Author Promo (Share Your Stuff!) > Heroes aren't always "good." Superhero Fantasy Review Request

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wilmar (last edited Sep 19, 2018 10:05AM) (new) - added it

Wilmar Luna (wilmarluna) | 241 comments A disgraced cop takes matters into her own hands when the murderer who killed her partner comes after her family. To stop him, Cindy Ames steals a prototype suit and transforms herself into a superhero.

But the suit has a mind of its own and is determined to execute its hidden agenda.

The puppet has become the master, and the hero has become the monster.

Free chapter sample is available here ---->A Bitter Winter Sample Chapter

description

message 2: by Wilmar (new) - added it

Wilmar Luna (wilmarluna) | 241 comments Hi readers,

I am looking for reviewers for my brand new superhero fantasy novel, A Bitter Winter.

This book retails at $9.99 for the e-book and $14.99 for the paperback copy.

You can get it for free by getting in touch with me through the contact form on my website.

https://www.thesilverninja.com/contact/

This offer is for a limited time only. I will accept requests until October 1st.

A Bitter Winter promo

message 3: by Wilmar (last edited Sep 26, 2018 04:25AM) (new) - added it

Wilmar Luna (wilmarluna) | 241 comments 7 days left

To request a free copy to review.

message 4: by Wilmar (last edited Sep 27, 2018 04:40PM) (new) - added it

Wilmar Luna (wilmarluna) | 241 comments Good news, several of you have reached out to me for review requests. Thank you!

For anyone else interested in joining, the offer remains open until October 1st.

5 days left
To request a free copy to review.

message 5: by Wilmar (new) - added it

Wilmar Luna (wilmarluna) | 241 comments 3 days left
To request a free copy of A Bitter Winter.

Excerpt:
Cindy found a cat sitting atop a spilled puddle of red paint next to a Javits moving van. She made a feeble smile and gingerly approached the animal.

“Hey there.”

The cat stared at her and meowed.

“You’re cute,” she said in a gentle voice. “You don’t care that I’m a loser.”

The cat meowed again and swished its tail.

“I’m supposed to check on something down here but you make me feel better. So I’m just going to pet you for a little bit and get back to work, okay?”

Cindy knelt by the cat and noticed red paint over its paws. “Did you knock over a paint can?” She pet the animal which purred at her touch. “They’re going to fire you for that. No more free food.” A strong, nauseating smell of copper wafted into her nose. She sniffed the cat and didn’t smell anything. She smelt the puddle and coiled back. “This isn’t paint.”

There was a scarlet trail leading from the cat to a parked van. There she found the slain corpse of a woman next to the tires. Her eyeballs were bulging out of their sockets and her blouse was stained with an explosion of red ink. The head of security ID badge dangled uselessly from her chest.

“Oh my God.”

message 6: by Wilmar (new) - added it

Wilmar Luna (wilmarluna) | 241 comments I totally forgot to update this thread!

Today

is

THE LAST DAY

To read A Bitter Winter for free.

Request a reviewer copy via my contact form.

message 7: by Wilmar (last edited Oct 02, 2018 05:39AM) (new) - added it

Wilmar Luna (wilmarluna) | 241 comments Thank you to all reached out!

Review requests for this book are now CLOSED.