All About Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
26 views
The Monday Poem > August 2018 Sign Up Sheet

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alannah (last edited Aug 27, 2018 11:44AM) (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11966 comments Mod
Feel free to sign up here to post a poem of your choice on any Monday in August.

6th August: Laura T
13th August: Alannah
20th August: Joan
27th August: Joan


message 2: by Greg (new)

Greg | 7684 comments Mod
Any signups for August? It's always more fun with more people participating and posting!


message 3: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 13416 comments Mod
I may post next Monday, before going on holidays!


message 4: by Alannah (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11966 comments Mod
LauraT wrote: "I may post next Monday, before going on holidays!"

Is that the 13th? If it isn't, let me know, and I will change it for you.


message 5: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 13416 comments Mod
No, it was today!
If there's no one else I'll post it anyway!!!


message 6: by Alannah (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11966 comments Mod
LauraT wrote: "No, it was today!
If there's no one else I'll post it anyway!!!"


That's no problem, I'll change that now and just put myself in for next week.


message 7: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 13416 comments Mod
Alannah wrote: "LauraT wrote: "No, it was today!
If there's no one else I'll post it anyway!!!"

That's no problem, I'll change that now and just put myself in for next week."


Good; I've posted it now!


message 8: by Alannah (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11966 comments Mod
One more week in August, who wants to post the last poem of the month?


message 9: by Joan (new)

Joan Alannah,
The Poem-A-Day email from The Academy of American Poets had an absolutely wonderful poem yesterday, Child’s Pose by Brionne Janae. It might be a good one for next week.
https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/c...


message 10: by Alannah (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11966 comments Mod
Joan wrote: "Alannah,
The Poem-A-Day email from The Academy of American Poets had an absolutely wonderful poem yesterday, Child’s Pose by Brionne Janae. It might be a good one for next week.
https://www.poets.o..."


You're welcome to post it if you like. I don't mind if you do two in a row as the sign up's been a little slow lately.


message 11: by Joan (new)

Joan Thanks


message 12: by Leslie (last edited Aug 26, 2018 07:58PM) (new)

Leslie | 15985 comments I would be willing to post next Monday... the first Monday of September.


message 13: by Alannah (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11966 comments Mod
Leslie wrote: "I would be willing to post next Monday... the first Monday of September."

No problem Leslie, I'm just about to post the sign-up sheet for September. I will add your name for the third.


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.