NCSP Book Club discussion

If you're new here, please introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angelico (new)

Angelico Razon | 5 comments Mod
It looks like we're getting new members! Since we probably don't know all each other, some (virtual) introductions are probably in order - I'll take a stab at the first one...

My name is Angelico (aka Iko, aka Angel). Just finished Med-Peds residency at UMich (go Blue!) and now NCAP at Penn. I'm interested in transitions of care for children with special health care needs. I'm hoping this group will expose me more to change and leadership models and just inspiring "stuff" in general.

Looking forward to hearing more from you all!

message 2: by Etsemaye (last edited Aug 01, 2018 12:05PM) (new)

Etsemaye | 4 comments Mod
Hi everyone!

I am Etsemaye (pronounced a number of ways :)). I completed Internal Medicine residency and chief year at UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA. Now, I'm a first year fellow at the NCSP at UCLA. I'm interested in lots of things but specifically, healthcare delivery/design and incorporating social determinants of health to improve the quality of care for diverse disadvantaged populations.

I'm sooooo looking forward to reading a variety of books and learning from you all about ways to change the world. :)

message 3: by Jin (new)

Jin Jun | 2 comments Hi, Everyone!!! I'm Jin. I am in the beautiful Ann Arbor at U of MI. I grew up in Korea and Philadelphia, recently got a PhD in nursing from NYU. I am borderline obsessed with trying to figure out the best/efficient/effective ways to helping healthcare providers to find their own health and wellness. And anything organization psychology is my favorite. I love books and I love talking about books. I am excited to learn from you all!