Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking BETA readers for crime fiction novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Strange (jsstrange) | 1 comments Hello! I’d really appreciate some help. I’ve just edited a crime fiction novel, and I would really like a fresh pair of eyes to go over it and let me know what they liked, what they didn’t like, what could be improved, that sort of thing.

For a bit of info on the story, it’s a crime fiction novel set in Wales, United Kingdom, and features Jordan Jenner as the private investigator. Jordan is investigating the death of a writer in a prestigious writing group, after returning from work following the death of his mother. However, as Jordan investigates, he learns his mother’s death is also related to the death of the writer.

Please let me know by commenting here, or messaging me - I might miss the comments here!

Thank you!
Jack

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (4408) | 8 comments Hello Jack, I'd love to read your novel. I'll PM you right away!

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments If you are still looking for a beta reader. I love to read your novel. Feel free to PM me.

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul (sus4th) | 8 comments If you're still looking for beta readers, I'd like to read your novel. PM me if interested!

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Woods | 9 comments Hi if this is still available id love to beta read. thanks