Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please add: The Prince and the Swan vol. 2

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gareth (last edited Jul 31, 2018 11:47AM) (new)

Gareth | 5 comments * Title: The Prince and the Swan: Vol 2
* Authors: April Pierce; Gareth Cj. Wee
* Self Published
* Published 2013
* Format: Webcomic and softcover graphic novel
* 92 pages
* Cover image: https://78.media.tumblr.com/33e88612d...
*Description:
Mysterious happenings...
Prince Siegfried has just discovered that, in addition to his upcoming coronation as the new King of Validen, he is expected to find a wife and queen to go along with his crown. If that wasn't enough stress for any prince to manage, the appearance of menacing owl creatures and a mysterious young man who takes the form of a swan has his head spinning!

Now, Price Siegfried is back at home, but finds himself plagued by guilt over the loss of his father's sword and by the existence of the inexplicable lake and the young man there.

Meanwhile, Odet has resolved the use of the found sword to get rid of the owl creature threats while he has the chance.

A new twist on the classic tale of a prince, a swan, and a curse.

message 2: by Olivia (last edited Jul 31, 2018 01:20PM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Hi Gareth,
I added vol. 2 here:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...
I set a publication date to 2016, as this is when vol. 2 was announced.

I also added vol. 3 here:

Could you provide a cover and more details for vol. 1?

Thanks

message 3: by Gareth (last edited Aug 03, 2018 01:49PM) (new)

Gareth | 5 comments Hello Olivia,

Thank you so much for doing this so quickly and for adding Book 3. You're amazing! Here are the details for volume 1:

Description:
"A Prince in the Forest

Prince Siegfried knew his coronation was approaching quickly, and with it, the pressure to find a wife and queen. What he didn't expect was a monstrous creature terrorizing the northern border of his kingdom along with the sudden appearance of a mysterious young man.

The Prince and the Swan presents a new twist on the classic tale of a prince, a swan, and a curse."

message 4: by Gareth (last edited Aug 03, 2018 01:49PM) (new)

Gareth | 5 comments Details for Book 3:

"What secrets are kept?

Even as Prince Siegfried's coronation approaches, he finds himself drawn deeper into the mystery of the beautiful cursed prince: swan during the day and a man by night.

All that Siegfried wanted was to recover his father's sword from the mysterious lakeside where he last met Odet. But after a harrowing escape from vicious owl creatures, he finds himself hiding Odet in his own castle. Is this just the chance he needs to get his questions answered? Meanwhile, the sorcerer, Rothbart, and his daughter, Odiele, have their own suspicions and are resolved to uncover what Odet has been up to the last several nights.

Find out what exciting new adventures await Siegfriend and Odet in the next chapters of The Prince and the Swan."

Thank you so much again. Sorry for the delay.

message 5: by Jack (new)

Jack Hardin (jack_hardin) | 8 comments Please add Silent Ripple to my books page:

ASIN: B07G1RGYN2

Description:

*Silent Ripple is a Novella, coming in at 17K words*

Ellie O'Conner is back home from Brussels, finishing up a little R&R with her family and friends.
Judge Allen Stanton is a pillar in Lee County, so when he decides to finally step off the bench for good the community comes together to throw a party in his honor.

Until things go very wrong...

message 6: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10994 comments 5 Done

message 7: by Gareth (new)

Gareth | 5 comments Hello! Thanks for the response. I still don't see the changes on my Vol 1 and 3 of my books. Am I doing something wrong?

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments #3/4 Thanks Gareth,
I added the details you provided.

message 9: by Gareth (new)

Gareth | 5 comments Thank you so much Olivia!!! :) have a great weekend