What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Erotic Novel: wealthy father does anything for son, including hiring a private teacher to learn everything he wants to know about sex with hands on learning. Father eventually falls for the woman and steals her from the lust struck teenager

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandi Mack (new)

Mandi Mack | 5 comments I read this book in the early 2000's and it may have been set in France or Europe. Very graphic erotic novel depicting the acts of the son and the teacher, voyeurism, and the eventual paring of the father and the woman he hired and fell in love with. The cover was a grey double flip cover with the erotic scene on the inner cover and a small window in the front grey cover to peek in.

message 2: by Mandi Mack (new)

Mandi Mack | 5 comments Please help find this book

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33315 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information. Not more often because this group is so large.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Mandi Mack (new)

Mandi Mack | 5 comments This is a coming into ones sexuality and sexual experimentation. Depicts sexual intercourse on many levels

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16151 comments Did you post this a few days ago? I'm sure I saw it, but I can't find the link now. If not, someone else is looking for the exact same book.

message 6: by Mandi Mack (new)

Mandi Mack | 5 comments Not sure but I still have not found it

message 7: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 1659 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Did you post this a few days ago? I'm sure I saw it, but I can't find the link now. If not, someone else is looking for the exact same book."

I remember it too, Rainbowheart, but can't find the earlier post now.

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16151 comments I found the original link, but it's dead, so whoever posted the earlier thread deleted it.

I keep thinking of Damage, but it doesn't quite fit.

message 9: by Mandi Mack (new)

Mandi Mack | 5 comments Any other ideas? I really cannot remember anything else but it was a very interesting book!

message 10: by Kris (new)

Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information. Not more often because this group is so large.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 11: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments Please help Mandi find this book. Having read her original post, I want to find and read it, too.

I've been trying the past few hours to find it, using various combinations of keywords like "graphic sex" "teach" "tutor" "father" "son" "love triangle". So far no joy, though.

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37757 comments Mod
Ascian wrote: "Please help Mandi find this book. Having read her original post, I want to find and read it, too.

I've been trying the past few hours to find it, using various combinations of keywords like "graph..."

Please only bump a thread (yours, or someone else's) 30 days after the last comment in the thread.

message 13: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16151 comments Erotic bump....

message 14: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments Bump.

message 15: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments Hopeful bump.

message 16: by Ascian (new)

message 17: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments Bump. Still hoping for help in identifying the book above.

message 18: by Ascian (new)

message 19: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments Hopeful bump.

message 20: by arratavy (new)

arratavy | 146 comments Some things match A Sport and a Pastime by James Salter.

message 21: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments arratavy wrote: "Some things match A Sport and a Pastime by James Salter."

Thank you very very much, arratavy! I'm so grateful that someone finally posted a suggestion. I'll check out your A Sport and a Pastime pronto.

message 22: by Kris (new)

Just so we don't get confused, Mandi Mack is the original poster of this request.

message 23: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments Kris wrote: "Just so we don't get confused, Mandi Mack is the original poster of this request."

Yes. But I am interested in the question and really want the correct answer.

message 24: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments I don't think A Sport and a Pastime was the correct book. I read the preview on Amazon and it doesn't seem erotic or sexy or even interesting at all.

Any more recommendations are therefore welcome.

Also, bump.

message 25: by Ascian (new)

Ascian | 20 comments Bump. Still want the correct answer.

message 26: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37757 comments Mod
So we don't get confused, Mandi Mack is the OP.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Damage (other topics)
A Sport and a Pastime (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

James Salter (other topics)