Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please Add to My Profile

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric Watterson (eric_watterson) | 4 comments Hello!
Please add the following book to my Author Profile and to the overall library.
Thanks so much for your time and have a great day!

* Title: The Power of Touch: Your 14 Day Guide to a Stronger Relationship
* Author(s) name(s): Eric M. Watterson
* Paperback: 192 pages
* Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 16, 2018)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 198600614X
* ISBN-13: 978-1986006149
* Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.4 x 8 inches
* Description: Did you know that physical touch releases vital hormones that enhance relationships and the sense of well-being? These hormones help give us a sense of comfort and help to attach us to people and relationships. Now what if you used this understanding to enhance your own relationship? In The Power of Touch: Your 14 Day Guide to a Stronger Relationship, we give simple instructions on how to combine physical touch, communication, honesty, openness and exercises to enhance, heal and restore relationships. Each day begins with a practical explanation of basic relationship-enhancing principles, followed by simple and fun activities for you and your loved one to do to reinforce what you are learning. Topics include: • How to show love to your partner; • The importance of retaining the proper perspective; • Simple exercises to increase physical touch; • And much more! Whether you’re beginning a new relationship or enhancing the one you’re in, use this guide to combine touch and communication to enhance your relationship today! The Power of Touch is a must-have guide for your library!
* Link: https://www.centry.me/the_power_of_to...

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric Watterson (eric_watterson) | 4 comments Thanks so much! Have a great day!