Shadow Moon Sanctuary discussion

New Patricia Briggs - Hunting Ground

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara (sara476) | 45 comments Hey everybody,
I haven't been following my favorite authors like I used to, but Patricia Briggs second book about Anna and Charles comes out August 25th.
Enjoy!

message 2: by Mel (last edited Aug 22, 2009 12:33PM) (new)

Mel (mel_b) It's a good book. I loved it more than Cry Wolf, even though that was full of awkardness and tension filled moments between Charles and Anne, which I LOVED.

In Hunting Ground the romance is different but still good, and the general plot was much better.

I really don't understand how I got such an early copy. There I was, the beginning of august, thinking I'd just pre-order the book at my local American Book Centre (I live in the Netherlands)and I got an email the very same day which said the book was in normal stock and I could come and pick it up. I'm glad I got lucky.

Tell me if you like the book.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (sara476) | 45 comments Yeah for you! :-) I'll be sure to let you know what I think. I've always enjoyed Patricia Briggs. She's one of my favorite 'storytellers'. I have a bunch a favorite authors...she just has such a unique way of presenting and carring through a story. I can't wait to see if this one is better than the first. I really enjoyed their short story in one of the anthologies she wrote.
Take it easy :-)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris H. I just finished Hunting Ground, the new Anna and Charles (Alpha and Omega) novel and I loved it. I liked the first one too, but this one was fantastic. I love the way Patricia Briggs writes this couple. Yes, they are fated mates, but they don't know each other all that well and are still trying to learn about one another.

message 5: by Mel (last edited Sep 10, 2009 04:36AM) (new)

Mel (mel_b) I know wasn't it just adorable? I loved loved loved their interaction. At times searching and awkward and other times needing and fully trusting. It was wonderful.
And isn't Charles frigging great? I loved how he calmed Anna's wolf down when she was initiating sex. So sweet...

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris H. He is a real sweetheart...and I didn't expect him to be at all.

message 7: by Caycee (new)

Caycee (kayzo) I definitely liked the new Alpha & Omega book, Hunting Ground. I loved their interaction and how it seemed to show their personalities even more than the first book. =)

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 86 comments Spoiler....maybe

It was pretty good. Still not quite up to Mercy's story. But Charles is pretty interesting. I really liked getting to see Anna show some intellegent thought processes.....and it was good to see her get to kick some butt.

message 9: by Caycee (new)

Caycee (kayzo) Yes I agree that it was good to see Anna make decisions and kick some butt. The story is getting there when it is compared to Mercy's story line.

message 10: by Mecrys Wolf (new)

Mecrys Wolf (mercyswolfpack) | 1 comments I agree It was awesome even though it took me for ever to read it was i worked nights. But it was great i can't wait tell the third one comes out. But i i do have to say mercys books are the best. they are what got me into reading booksi can't wait tell silver borne comes out mar 30 man it is so far from now.