BOOK REVIEW OF INDIAN AUTHORS discussion

What A Comeback!
This topic is about What A Comeback!
REVIEW > Requesting reviews for my semi fiction book on neuropsychology and neuroscience.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chirag Jain | 9 comments "Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don't fight them. Just find a new way to stand."
― Oprah Winfrey

"There's nothing as exciting as a comeback - seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance" -Rachel Griffiths

What a comeback! is an inspiring journey of 10 friends who go through torrid times in their lives.
The book gives us an insight into the functioning of the thought processes that govern our responses both in favorable and in tough times.The stories of Sam and his friends makes the readers realize that they too can be super heroes in their lives and they do not need to wait for a miracle, to come up with the right decisions in life.
The book is based on the laws of neuroplasticity which have been formulated based on neuroscience and the changes taking place in our brain.These laws were always existing in our lives but we never realized that these were making our thought process autonomous(without our conscious control).Its only when we realize their existence we can stop reacting and start responding to the most obnoxious and challenging situation in our life.Each and every story is about a common man and his everyday problems and his tirade against the uncertainties life presents us everyday.The author gives a journey into the brain of the characters and how the brain functions and overcomes difficult situations.The author has explained the neurological processes,the neurophysics behind the the challenging situations in their life and existence of mind and the brain as special entities .
The multi-factorial influence both from within and outside the brain makes the stories all the more thrilling giving a unique understanding to the complex mechanisms of neuroscience.The intention of writing the book is to leave the reader with a sense of hope and belief that a comeback is possible in their life at any stage, no matter what destiny presents us in our journey of life .

"No one has ever achieved great heights if they have not mastered the art of comeback."Dr.Chirag Jain

To persevere, I think, is important for everybody. Don't give up, don't give in. There's always an answer to everything.
-Louis Zamperini

message 2: by Venkitesh (new)

Venkitesh Mathakode | 54 comments Dear Dr.Chirag,

If paperback copy is there , i would like to submit a review
Thanks
Venkitesh
D504 Rohan vasantha apartments
Marathahalli
Bangalore 5600237 - 7259023569

message 3: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi Patel (ruchi7559) | 26 comments Can u send paperback?

Chirag Jain | 9 comments Ruchi wrote: "Can u send paperback?"

presently published only the kindle version

Chirag Jain | 9 comments send me your email id if you can review the book......

Chirag Jain | 9 comments Venkitesh wrote: "Dear Dr.Chirag,

If paperback copy is there , i would like to submit a review
Thanks
Venkitesh
D504 Rohan vasantha apartments
Marathahalli
Bangalore 5600237 - 7259023569"
No,venkatesh ...Send me your email id wills end the pdf

DALIP (dalipess) | 13 comments Dear Dr.Chirag,
I Would Be Keen To Do Your Book Review..Would Like To Invite You To Kindly Connect With Me Here So You Can Get A Feel Of My Earlier Reviews.
If It Suits You Then Do Send Me A Review Copy On My e-mail id dalip.shandil@yahoo.com or At dalip.treasurefilms@yahoo.co.in.
Regards & God Bless,
DALIP

Chirag Jain | 9 comments Sebd

Chirag Jain | 9 comments Send

message 10: by Neena (new)

Neena (booksindia) | 30 comments If you can send a print copy for review , please message or send an email to info@textads.in

Chirag Jain | 9 comments Sent the pdf file.... Will wait for your review

message 12: by Bodhisattya (new)

Bodhisattya Pal (bodhisattyapal) | 6 comments Check my reviews here and send email if you are interested.

indranipal2018@gmail.com

Chirag Jain | 9 comments Send

message 14: by Olivia (last edited Aug 29, 2018 08:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Olivia | 3 comments The scope of this book is overwhelming. It is a comprehensive guide to personal development. It goes beyond Hardwiring Happiness to show you more specifically how to apply the principles of positive neuroplasticity to different aspects of personal development.
This is an excellent book! It is actually a pleasure to read. I have read (or attempted to read) other neuroscience textbooks, but have found them boring and at times confusing. This book is neither, though it contains more detailed and in-depth information than the other texts did. The authors have written a text that makes the complex material easily understandable.
Neuroscience is my future career, and I absolutely value this book. It explains the brain amazingly well for those unfamiliar with the details. The stories are amazing and I short of words for it. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to read about psychology or self-help books. The language is very easy but informative enough. I am short of words but loved it. ,What A Comeback! DWhat A Comeback! The Laws That Change the Way we Think -----"The Stories That Reveal the Science of ResilenceThanks Dr.Chirag for making my day

Olivia | 3 comments Dr.Chirag wrote: ""Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don't fight them. Just find a new way to stand."
― Oprah Winfrey

"There's nothing as exciting as a comeback - seeing some..."

I love your intention...That sums it all

Isabella Rhonie | 2 comments Why read this book:
None of us is having a perfect brain. We or people we love may be struggling with brain handicaps without being aware of it - and which can be easily addressed provided they are identified!
We may attribute many of our weaknesses to lack of interest, effort, potential, etc. We are good at finding some reason, answer to the observed phenomenon. We accept easy explanations... for example if a student is poor at maths... The usual explanation is: he doesn't put in enough effort/ he doesn't like math/ he doesn't have the potential for math, etc.
What A Comeback!

message 17: by Vandana (new)

Vandana Choudhary (vandanachoudhary) | 1 comments Hello Sir,can you please share your email id? Or mail me at vinfluencers@gmail.com

I need to discuss regarding book review.

Chirag Jain | 9 comments Chiragjain_dr@yahoo.com