Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone discussion

Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sylvia (new) - added it

Sylvia I decided to read this book, because i wanted to see the differences from the movie and the book.
I liked this book because it was about 20 years of Harry Potter magic.
I learnt that, you don’t have to be afraid of anything and believe in what you love/do.
My favourite character was Harry Potter, because he was very famous and he was kind, caring and helping.

Melanie Downes I am a HUGE FAN!!!!!!!!!!! of Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter's personality because he is smart, wonderful, famous and kind as well too. I liked that they put him in Gryffindor instead of Slytherin because Gryffindor is powerful and his mom and dad were in Gryffindor and so was Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Lord Voldemort gives me the creeps and I hate it how he killed Harry's parents but he is the best villain of all. Dobby was the best house elf I ever seen and was also looking after Harry as well.

Madeline Harry Potter has become such a huge part of my life. After finishing the series I had to stare blankly off into space because I didn’t know what to do now since it felt like I had to let go of the magic of the wizarding world. But the magic lives on in your heart, always.