What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

By The Currawong's Call
This topic is about By The Currawong's Call
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. M/M romance about a young man becoming a priest. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Argelia (new) - added it

Argelia Segovia Renteria Sandoval | 2 comments some time ago I came across a very interesting book but somehow I have seem to forgotten to put it in my want to read list and now i cannot find it.

The plot was about this young man coming from far away to this town to practice preaching due to his vocational interest of become a preacher , He then falls in love with the town sheriff / leader (not sure some high authority of the town) which makes him confused and not sure about his vocation anymore, the guy also falls in love with the young man , and both face the morals of a strong society that goes against their feelings during that time period

It is very interesting and I am bummed out that I cannot find it any help is much much appreciated thank you.

message 2: by Aerulan (new) - added it

Aerulan | 1190 comments Maybe By The Currawong's Call?
Do you have any idea of when/where it was set? Is the book a historical setting or more contemporary?

message 3: by Argelia (new) - added it

Argelia Segovia Renteria Sandoval | 2 comments omg it is that one , thank you so much I really really appreciate it ( ^ω^ )

message 4: by Aerulan (new) - added it

Aerulan | 1190 comments Argelia wrote: "omg it is that one , thank you so much I really really appreciate it ( ^ω^ )"

You're welcome! I'm glad it was the right one.