Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys Fan Group discussion

New Hardy Boys covers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
What do you think of these new covers for the Grosset and Dunlap original Hardy Boys novels?

The Tower Treasure #1 by Franklin W. Dixon The Secret of the Old Mill (Hardy Boys, #3) by Franklin W. Dixon

message 2: by Anabella (new)

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 22 comments interesting. We have some Hardy Boys books at work and some Nancy Drew ones too but the ND ones aren't the original series its one of the spin off series they did i can't remember which one. and I dunno if the HB ones the original ones, they are paperback though.

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
Ana wrote: "interesting. We have some Hardy Boys books at work and some Nancy Drew ones too but the ND ones aren't the original series its one of the spin off series they did i can't remember which one. and I ..."

The ones I posted above are The Tower Treasure and The Secret of the Old Mill and they're hardcover so they've "updated" the look of the original books. Now they don't fit with the old blue ones I have lol

But yes, the paperbacks sold now are the spin-off series'. I like them too but they're not quite as good as the original series!! lol

message 4: by Palmgirl (new)

Palmgirl | 8 comments These covers look anime ish but still kind of like a classic lol...I'm not quite sure how I feel about them.

message 5: by Anabella (new)

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 22 comments I have a couple of The blue hardcover ones lol