The Never Ending TBR Book Club discussion

Books of the Month > 2018 August BOTM - Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (100%)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Tellefsen (thecontinuingchronicles) (thecontinuingchronicles) | 96 comments Mod
This is the thread for those who have read the book in its entirety. DO NOT post here or read the thread if you have not finish the book. Spoilers will not be marked here.

message 2: by Rebecca or Bex (new)

Rebecca or Bex (coffeeandprose) | 6 comments I read this one last month so now I'll just sit here and wait anxiously for someone to finish and come talk to me about it!!!!!! :p

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Tellefsen (thecontinuingchronicles) (thecontinuingchronicles) | 96 comments Mod
coffeeandprose wrote: "I read this one last month so now I'll just sit here and wait anxiously for someone to finish and come talk to me about it!!!!!! :p"

I will be finishing it today! I have less than an hour on my audio book. It is so good! I love this crew and I am now anxiously worried about Nina has she has taken the Parem. =/

message 4: by Rebecca or Bex (new)

Rebecca or Bex (coffeeandprose) | 6 comments Brittany wrote: "coffeeandprose wrote: "I read this one last month so now I'll just sit here and wait anxiously for someone to finish and come talk to me about it!!!!!! :p"

I will be finishing it today! I have les..."

And??? What do you think?? I can't ask my specific questions until I know you've finished it lol

message 5: by Brittany (new)

coffeeandprose wrote: "Brittany wrote: "coffeeandprose wrote: "I read this one last month so now I'll just sit here and wait anxiously for someone to finish and come talk to me about it!!!!!! :p"

I will be finishing it ..."

So good! I finished it last night and it is sticking with me. I will definitely need to pick up the second one soon!

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | -263 comments Mod
Not going to be getting to this one this month :(