AMERICAN HISTORICAL NOVELS discussion

Giveaways and Live Chat

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Skenandore (amandaskenandore) | 72 comments Let’s talk giveaways! I’ve got five prizes to give away this week: three signed paperbacks and one audiobook of BETWEEN EARTH AND SKY, and a signed Advanced Reader’s Copy of my upcoming novel THE UNDERTAKER’S ASSISTANT. Whoever wins this last one will have to be a little patient, as ARCs are still a few months out. But as soon as I get them, you will too. Each day I’ll announce what’s up for grabs. On Saturday, I’ll randomly select from among the commenters and announce the winners!

Also, while I’ll be checking in periodically each day, on Thursday at 6pm PST I’ll be live on the Facebook page to chat in real time and answer any questions you have about the book, writing, reading, my turtle, life in Vegas…

Finally, for anyone in the Salt Lake City area, I’m doing an author event this week: 7-8pm MST on Tuesday at Dolly’s Bookstore in Park City. I’d love to meet you in person, so come by and say hi!

message 2: by Rina (new)

Rina (rdgirl) | 35 comments Awesome! Thanks for the chance to win.

message 3: by Stella (new)

Stella McKissack (stellamckissack) | 38 comments Both of your books sound amazing!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Skenandore (amandaskenandore) | 72 comments Stella wrote: "Both of your books sound amazing!"

Thank you!

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 12 comments Thanks for the chance to win your books....I would love for a chance at a paperback!!!

message 6: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (grannylovestoread) | 132 comments Awesome