What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction book told from female and male POV about their relationship two authors wrote this

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JENNIFER (new)

JENNIFER | 1 comments Hi I am trying to find the title authors of a book written by two authors (male and femal). The book takes place in England and it’s about a guy and file and their relationship and break up. It is told from alternating points of view his /hers. I am pretty sure at some
Point their is a vacation in there too.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
When did you read it?
YA, NA, or adult?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It might be a Josie Lloyd/Emlyn Rees book. They are an English married couple who have written a few romance books together with alternating point of view chapters. Come Together is an example.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Jennifer, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

back to top

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Come Together (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Emlyn Rees (other topics)
Josie Lloyd (other topics)