2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Laura's August Plan

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Aug 31, 2018 06:43PM) (new)

Laura | 2203 comments 2-3-4
Midnight Action#5✔️ 5 stars
Midnight Captive#6✔️4 stars
Midnight Revenge#7✔️ 4 stars
Shades of Gray#6✔️ 4 1/2 stars
Legend#6✔️ 5 stars
Mackenzie's Magic#3.5✔️3 stars
A Game of Chance#4✔️5 stars
Stroked Long#2✔️5 stars
Playboy#5✔️5 stars
Soul Deep#6.5✔️4 stars

Midnight Action (Killer Instincts, #5) by Elle Kennedy Midnight Captive (Killer Instincts, #6) by Elle Kennedy Midnight Revenge (Killer Instincts, #7) by Elle Kennedy Shades of Gray (KGI, #6) by Maya Banks Legend (Real, #6) by Katy Evans Mackenzie's Magic (Mackenzie Family, #3.5) by Linda Howard A Game of Chance (Mackenzie Family, #4) by Linda Howard Stroked Long (Stroked, #2) by Meghan Quinn Playboy (Manwhore, #5) by Katy Evans Soul Deep (I-Team, #6.5) by Pamela Clare

New Series
Hot Asset✔️4 stars
Black Ice✔️5 stars
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake✔️5 stars
The Start of Something Good
Tattered✔️ 3 1/2 stars

Dirty Exes
Burn for You✔️5 stars

Hot Asset (21 Wall Street, #1) by Lauren Layne Black Ice (Ice, #1) by Anne Stuart Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1) by Sarah MacLean The Start of Something Good (Stay, #1) by Jennifer Probst Tattered (Lark Cove, #1) by Devney Perry Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1) by Rachel Van Dyken Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1) by J.T. Geissinger

Duets to consider
Even Money
Double Down

Even Money (All In Duet, #1) by Alessandra Torre Double Down (All In Duet, #2) by Alessandra Torre

Rising
Reckoning

Rising (Vincent and Eve #1) by Jessica Ruben Reckoning (Vincent and Eve #2) by Jessica Ruben

Standalones
Two Weeks Notice✔️4 stars
Doppelbanger
Coastal Elite✔️3 stars
The Naked Truth✔️4 stars

Two Weeks Notice by Whitney G. Doppelbanger by Heather M. Orgeron Coastal Elite by Kate Canterbary The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland

Mood Reads-
Cold As Ice #2 4 stars ✔️
Just the Thing#3 ✔️4 stars
Ice Blue#3 4 stars✔️
Midnight Target✔️5 stars
Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies about Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be✔️4 stars

Cold As Ice (Ice, #2) by Anne Stuart Just the Thing (The Donnigans, #2) by Marie Harte Ice Blue (Ice, #3) by Anne Stuart Midnight Target (Killer Instincts, #8) by Elle Kennedy Girl, Wash Your Face Stop Believing the Lies about Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2238 comments And I thought my list was long. Enjoy your reading

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2236 comments You can't go wrong with Linda Howard's MacKenzies. Enjoy!

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2203 comments Michelle wrote: "And I thought my list was long. Enjoy your reading"

Thank you!

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2203 comments Robin wrote: "You can't go wrong with Linda Howard's MacKenzies. Enjoy!"

I am loving this series, I have so many Linda Howard books to catch up on.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2238 comments Linda Howard has lost a few readers this month because of what she said. I'm not sure exactly what she said but it wasn't good. Just a heads up.

message 7: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Wow, big list! Good luck this month.

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4125 comments Mod
Love, love, love the MacKenzies!
Enjoy!

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2203 comments Michelle wrote: "Linda Howard has lost a few readers this month because of what she said. I'm not sure exactly what she said but it wasn't good. Just a heads up."

I have not heard that, I'll have to check that out.

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2203 comments Jessika wrote: "Wow, big list! Good luck this month."

Thank you, I'll need luck to get through this list!

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2203 comments Lauren wrote: "Love, love, love the MacKenzies!
Enjoy!"

Thank you!

message 12: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10629 comments Mod
Where to even start....

First off, I think you’re going to like Stuart’s Ice series. Beware, her heroes aren’t typical and run right on the edge of being anti-heroes. I think I finished three books before I got distracted. Still want to finish it as the stories are really, really good.

You’re doing a binge read!!! I’m jealous and enjoy.

You’re reading the book next for me in KGI. It’s where I stalled so I hope you like.

Have a great month!

message 13: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Have a great month, Laura!

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2203 comments Jonetta wrote: "Where to even start....

First off, I think you’re going to like Stuart’s Ice series. Beware, her heroes aren’t typical and run right on the edge of being anti-heroes. I think I finished three book..."

Sounds great about the Ice Series as anti heroes is exactly what I'm looking for. (Need more suggestions by the way)
Killer instincts is so great it's easy to binge. On overdrive so I'm grabbing them when I see them.
KGI is getting better and better. It took me awhile to mobpve between 1-2 and 2-3, now I am into it with the last two books.

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2203 comments Veronica wrote: "Have a great month, Laura!"

Thanks Veronica!

message 16: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2362 comments Robin wrote: "You can't go wrong with Linda Howard's MacKenzies. Enjoy!"

I love this series. It lives on my all time favorites shelf. Great romance written by a master. Wonderful books this month. Enjoy!

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2203 comments Anita wrote: "Robin wrote: "You can't go wrong with Linda Howard's MacKenzies. Enjoy!"

I love this series. It lives on my all time favorites shelf. Great romance written by a master. Wonderful books this month...."

Thanks Anita

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Have a wonderful reading month Laura.