What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > YA romance where girl is kidnapped and kept in a monitored room.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brynette (new)

Brynette Turner (btromancewriter) I read this book about 3 years ago. A young woman was kidnapped and locked in a room where she was unable to see her abductor. At some point, her boyfriend's best friend was also kidnapped and they were forced to have sex. There is a mutual attraction between the two of them. Finally, the boyfriend is kidnapped and thrown into the mix, and they are required to have a menage in order to be released. Later, after everyone is free, we learn that the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship isn't what it appeared to be, but I don't remember how the story ends or who was responsible for the kidnappings.

I'm not sure whether this was one book or a series. Also, they all might have been college students. I'm pretty sure that none of them lived at home with parents.

message 2: by Kusal (new)

Kusal | 5 comments Fan Club by Harold Robbins

message 3: by Brynette (new)

Brynette Turner (btromancewriter) I couldn't find any book by that title and author on Goodreads or Amazon, so that probably isn't it. Thanks.

Also, this would have been an ebook.

message 4: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2070 comments The Fan Club was by Irving Wallace, not Harold Robbins, but the plot is not what you describe anyway.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Brynette left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Fan Club (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Harold Robbins (other topics)
Irving Wallace (other topics)