What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > M/M Romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BookWorms101 (new)

BookWorms101 | 4 comments thank you in advance for your help, even if I can not find the book. Because, I do not remember much.
I had to read this book about a year ago, in 2017.
All I remember is that one of the characters was an artist and occasionally he got into a kind of trance. He woke up in the morning in his studio, covered with paint, the painting finished in front of him, but he had no memory of having painted it.
Big thanks

message 2: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1228 comments Can't think of any close matches at the moment, but there's two lists for M/M with artist characters that could be worth a look if you haven't checked them out already.

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/4...

message 3: by BookWorms101 (new)

BookWorms101 | 4 comments Thanks Aerulan,
I have already checked these lists but I will, nevertheless, take another look. With a little luck, who knows ...

message 4: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2070 comments Was it paranormal romance? Maybe Brush with Catastrophe by Tara Lain?

message 5: by BookWorms101 (new)

BookWorms101 | 4 comments Hi Sam,
No, it was not a paranormal.
But I also remember, that what he used to paint was very dark but after they started to see each other, his works became less dark

message 6: by Elle (new)

Elle Schroder (elleschroder) | 46 comments It sounds a lot like Found at the Bookstore by Christi Snow. One of the characters runs an art gallery. The other suffered a football accident as a teenager and occasionally gets migraines - when he does, he paints art from his photographs but doesn't remember doing it.

message 7: by BookWorms101 (new)

BookWorms101 | 4 comments Elle wrote: "It sounds a lot like Found at the Bookstore by Christi Snow. One of the characters runs an art gallery. The other suffered a football accident as a teenager and occasionally gets migraines - when h..."

YES, YES, YES
Thank you Elle!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Brush with Catastrophe (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tara Lain (other topics)