YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > I'm new, anyone wanna be friends? :D

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SugarPlum (new)

SugarPlum M. It'd be nice to have some friends here! I'd love to get to know you guys and find more amazing books! :)

message 2: by SugarPlum (new)

SugarPlum M. Hi! I just accepted! Are you new too? :D

message 3: by SugarPlum (new)

SugarPlum M. Ria wrote: "Kind of. I've had Goodreads for about 3 months"

Oh, cool!

message 4: by SugarPlum (last edited Jul 30, 2018 12:37PM) (new)

SugarPlum M. Ria wrote: "What's your favorite book?"

Omg, that's a very hard question lol. I actually can't decide. Favorite series that come to mind (complete series) are Everlife, Red Queen, and series written by Rick Roirden. When I figure out my fav book I'll let you know. :) It changes each time I read a good book, lol. Like right now I just finished The Cruel Prince by Holly Black and oh boy, it was soooo good! What's your favorite book?

message 5: by SugarPlum (last edited Jul 30, 2018 01:01PM) (new)

SugarPlum M. Ria wrote: "Same! Ive read so many good books but for the longest time i have said that My Diary From The Edge Of The World by Jodi Lynn Anderson is my favorite. Im not sure why this book is my favorite but it..."

Oooh! Sounds nice!! What's it about? I also used to say the book When by Victoria Laurie was my favorite. It did kind of stand out from other books, you know? You should give it a try as well :) In my opinion it is also a book kind of going into YA even though it's considered a YA book. It does have a lot of problems so I do understand why it's a teen book, I like was on the verge of tears throughout the book. So good though! Omg the ending was the best thing ever, lol. Btw, just added the book you recommended to my want to read list. :)

message 6: by SugarPlum (last edited Jul 30, 2018 01:09PM) (new)

SugarPlum M. Ria wrote: "I added it to my want to read shelf! The ending for My Diary From The Edge Of The World was also amazing. But be warned: You WILL go through a whole box of tissues."

Haha, ok! Thank you for the warning! And I hope you enjoy the book When! When did you read My Diary From The Edge Of The World? I read When, when (lol) I was 11 (I think, or 12.) Edit: Oh goodness, so many 'when's.'

message 7: by SugarPlum (last edited Jul 30, 2018 01:27PM) (new)

SugarPlum M. Ria wrote: "Lol. I was probably around 8 or 9. I read it when I first started reading and I think beacause I got through it so fast, it inspired me to read more. And since then i’ve never looked back to my non..."

Oh, that's nice! How old are you now, if you don't mind me asking. Oh and also, are there any books that you've read that you wish were a series? I have. The Lost Causes was also one of my favorites. It was soooo good! And the ending was a cliffhanger, but from what I know so far, it's a standalone. Lol. I hope there's a sequel or something.

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan (mdentnagle) | 9 comments Welcome!
And sent!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.