Hogsmeade discussion

Come say hi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 48 comments Hi I'm Amy and welcome to hogsmeade and thanks for the invite Brooke! Hope you don't mind this discussion

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

No, it's perfect!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to charge my laptop to make another folder but I want to start another game of TPBM and I want to make a folder for music 🎶

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 48 comments like that idea. Do you want me to make the TPBM folder?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh sure, I'm on my Kindle and I can't do go ahead!

message 7: by Annika (new)

Annika Hey thanks for adding me Brooke :) Am literally wearing a Harry Potter t shirt rn aha

message 9: by Annika (new)

Annika It’s the hogwarts crest :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Annika! That's funny cuz I also have Harry Potter shirts! I've got one that says "I don't go looking for trouble, trouble finds me." and "Mischief Managed."

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 48 comments I do too. I have one that has something to do with the Wizarding tournament and a slytherin crest

message 13: by Annika (new)

Annika We are all hp nerds I love it

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Potterheads fo life

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid hbu

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 48 comments I am so bad with spelling names. Is that right?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Draco is... But it's ginny

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I have a poll going on the homepage. Go check out what I picked for August!

message 22: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) hey! Thanks for the invite brooke

message 23: by Yousef (new)

Yousef (mysticentropy) | 2 comments Sup peeps

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Bello

message 25: by Grace (new)

Grace (thegoldfishwholived) Hello y'all! Thanks for the invite Brooke sorry I haven't been active yet.

message 26: by Grace (new)

Grace (thegoldfishwholived) Also Luna is definitely my favorite character from HP. And I have two HP shirts, one with the Hogwarts Crest and the other just has a bunch of symbols from HP all over it.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yer fine. Luna is pretty cool 😎

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Aren't we all rebelling? Teenagers..... We already have our character set for us. 😂

message 29: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Chambers | 26 comments Hi my name’s Georgia. I’m new here and I don’t know what’s going on. If someone wants to explain to me what y’all do here is would be much appreciated:)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Georgia! Just a chat board is all this is! Lol, it was supposed to be an introductory board but turned into more. Basically just introduce yourself, tell us about you and then join the current conversation! Thanks for joining, great to have you! BTW, is that your car and if it is how did you get he\ she ( name plz) to do that? Was it just an after nap stretch? LMAO 😂

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace (thegoldfishwholived) Hello Georgia! Welcome to the group! Hope you can make friends and have fun!

message 32: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) Hi, Georgia! Welcome to the Club! lol i really wanted to say that.
i hope you like it here

message 33: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Chambers | 26 comments Hey. Yes those are my two cats cupcake and Aliyah, both she’s. How old are y’all. I wanna know if I’m like on the older side or the younger side. Also thanks for the greetings. Ive never felt so welcomed in my life😹

message 34: by Grace (new)

Grace (thegoldfishwholived) Yes we are always ready to welcome people. I’m 13 btw

message 35: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) :D
I'm fifteen!

message 36: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (puffyliquid) @Georgia how old are you?

message 37: by Kassie (new)

Kassie Georgia. I LOVE YOUR CAT!!!
Also I’m 19 hellooo

message 38: by Annika (new)

Annika I’m 16! Welcome Georgia!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

14. I also love your 🐱!

message 40: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Chambers | 26 comments I’m 15✌️

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

👍 what are you reading right now?

message 42: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Chambers | 26 comments I’m reading Mockingjay. It’s one of the books I have to read for summer reading. Not that I’m really complaining

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh what part are you at! I love love love the hunger games!!

message 44: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Chambers | 26 comments I just finished catching fire yesterday, so I’ve barely started it

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

It gets so much better! Have fun!

message 46: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Ashton | 37 comments Hey guys! So my name is Lucy. Just got invited to this chat. Love the name cus Harry Potter is great. And I love reading. So you know Goodreads. I am basically 15. In exactly one week I will be officially 15. Looking forward to meeting all you guys!

message 47: by Grace (new)

Grace (thegoldfishwholived) Hi Lucy! I’m Grace and I’m 13! Nice to meet you! What is your favorite book?(Besides Harry Potter if that's what you would say)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome lucy! What are you currently reading? And I'm super excited to have you in the group too!

message 49: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Chambers | 26 comments Hey Lucy, I’m new too. Welcome;)

message 50: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Ashton | 37 comments Thanks guys! I have way too many favorite books to choose one. I like most of the books I read. I am currently reading Untamed by A.G. Howard. It’s book 3.5 in the Splintered Series. Welcome Georgia. 😊

« previous 1 3 4 5