New Adult Book Club discussion

Carnage #1 & 2 Box Set
This topic is about Carnage #1 & 2 Box Set
NABC Giveaways > Lesley Jones Signed Boxset Giveaway ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Jul 30, 2018 03:56AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This week we have the very awesome Lesley Jones with us. Lesley is the author of the fantastic CARNAGE SERIES which includes The Story of Us and The Story of Me. Lesley is also the author of Conviction, Saviour, CowSex plus more!!

Lesley is giving away an amazing prize! 1 Lucky winner will win a Signed BOXSET of CARNAGE SERIES! This Boxset is exclusively available only directly from the author herself! This AMAZING GIVEAWAY is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!!

Boxed Set Complete Carnage Series: Carnage #1&2

SYNOPSIS

Carnage #1

I love him, from the instant I set eyes on him when I was just 11 years old I have loved him and nothing will ever change that, he owns me, he owns my heart and he owns my body and no matter how many lies are told, no matter how many people conspire to keep us apart, despite the fame and the distance, we will find a way.
“Georgia Rae, when we made love you used to cry”… He waits for me to sing my bit. I try to swallow down a sob but I just end up singing through it…
“I said I love you like the stars above, I’ll love you till I die”
Carnage, an edgy coming of age love story that breaks all the rules and transcends the decades. Georgia and Sean's story will stay with you long after you read the final word.
An emotional, smoking hot, gut wrenching read

Carnage Book #2
When your world, your life and all of your hopes and dreams for the future are ripped out from under you, how do you go on?
Death without dying is not only the most painful kind of death, it's also the most painful kind of life and I don't know if I'm strong enough to live it.
I spend my lonely days and nights trying to make sense of what my life has become. Do I have the strength to move forward into the light, or should I just let the darkness take me?
I'm Georgia Rae Layton McCarthy and this is the story of me, just me.
I'm no longer a part of an us, it's just me.
Alone.
By myself.

*This Is A Complete Series.*

TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY CLICK HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is Open Internationally! This Giveaway ends Midnight Pacific USA time Saturday 4th August 2018. The winner will be announced Sunday 5th August on the bottom of this thread and contacted via email. The winner must reply directly to their email to claim their prize within 48 hour or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 2: by CerysAnne (new)

CerysAnne Awesome giveaway! I love Lesley!!

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Russell New author to me but sound fabulous

message 4: by Lyennsunny (new)

Lyennsunny | 118 comments Thanks for the chance!❤

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (allee5) | 11 comments Thank you for the awesome giveaway

message 6: by Grey (new)

Grey | 40 comments Wow! That's a very generous giveaway, thanks for the opportunity!

message 7: by Lana (new)

Lana | 54 comments Awesome!! <3

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace Worland Thanks for the chance

message 9: by Elle P. (new)

Elle P. Golden | 186 comments sounds so amazing!! thank you so much for the chance!

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 731 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 11: by Marife (new)

Marife (ashleychee) | 21 comments Yey. Thanks for the chance!!! 😍

message 12: by Shay (new)

Shay | 4 comments Thank you for the opportunity to enter this generous giveaway!

message 13: by Sentranced (new)

Sentranced Jem (sentrancedjem) | 59 comments thanks for the chance.Fingers Crossed

message 14: by Anne (new) - added it

Anne Connor | 26 comments Fingers crossed

message 15: by J. (new)

J. (leaj) | 275 comments thanks for the chance <3

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily Katherine (emkaybee24) | 107 comments thanks for the chance!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the chance!

message 18: by Jo-Ann (new)

Jo-Ann Forrest (joannf57) | 215 comments Thank you for the chance

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Scholz | 58 comments Neat giveaway :-) Thank you for the chance :-)

message 20: by Irma (new)

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 21: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THE LUCKY WINNER IS

Shayla Johnson from The USA

Congratulations Shayla!

The winner has been emailed and now has 48 hours to reply directly to her email and claim her prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 22: by Lana (new)

Lana | 54 comments Congrats!