What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > romance, fantasy, supernatural. main character is a girl and i think she meets a guy who is also looking for the stone. i know it is book one of a series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sumayya (new)

Sumayya | 1 comments its a book about a girl who has to get a stone from some meuseum. i know it involves france and a guy friend of hers that i think has wings who is quite cocky and teases one of her not so social guy friends. im sorry, thats all i remember

message 2: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 879 comments Possibly Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke & Bone?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Deleting duplicate thread. Please don't create a new thread for the same book when you remember more information - this is impossibly confusing. Update your original thread instead. Bookmark it so you don't lose it.

Here's what you said in the deleted thread:

"i have more stuff. so its set in Paris. and there's one time whilst she is in a cafe and 2 guys come to attack. the friend with wings has a very expensive mansion and i remember he complained once when they dropped blood on one of his carpets. actually, as im typing i think there was also a girl character, or maybe im mixing up (sorry). it is def part of a series. i do know that she met this guy who she ends up with, i think she meets him because they are both after the same object. he is also very handsome and i think they have to wear sunglasses(dunno y tho) and i think they go quite often to the cafe. the guy whose blood was dropped, and the guy who is rich,,, some romance there. i no it ends somewhere where the rich guy is teasing this hurt guy and the main girl n boy are sitting in the lounge where there is books (dunno y i remember that). plz help,,, this is playing on my mind continuously "

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Sumayya, are you still looking for this or did you find it?