SassyBookClub discussion

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
This topic is about The Raven Boys
AUGUST 2018 > Chapters 1-8

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kassie (sassyykassie) | 64 comments Mod
Discuss up to chapters 1-8 with spoilers!

Kassie (sassyykassie) | 64 comments Mod
Starting with our buddy read today, I am loving Adam. He's an adorable little bean. Having read this book before, it's really interesting to see where some of the foreshadowing is!

I'm really curious to see how the ghosts and the ley lines and everything come together. Right now they all feel like very separate entities.

Shannon (musingsofacat) I was very confused when I started reading this. Everyone on booktube talks about this series and I guess I wasn't paying as much attention as I thought because I thought it was about something to do with a fantasy world and a heist. (first time reading the series). What I'm gathering so far is that it's actually our world with supernatural elements, not a fantasy world, and it's a treasure hunt, not a heist.

I am loving the book so far though. I'm curious as to what the issue is between Ronan and Declan, why their mom stopped talking, why their father willed them out of their house. I'm not sure if I have a favorite character yet but I'm partial to both Blue and Gansey.

maša ♡ I love Adam, he is so sweet. Looking forward seeing more backstory on all the guys, since they all seem so mysterious. And how didn't Blue recognize Gensey in the diner?