My Sister's Keeper My Sister's Keeper question

We talk about and disscuss books by Jodi Picoult
Grace Meighan Grace Jul 29, 2018 09:08AM
Hi, this group is all about Jodi Picoult. I love her books. So far I have read My Sisters Keeper, Nineteen Minutes and Small Great Things. If you have any other recommendations on her books please let me now.
Xx Grace Jodi Picoult

I love Jodi's books and have read most of them however House Rules is my ABSOLUTE favorite!

Grace Meighan Hi Karla,
i haven't read House Rules yet but that will definitley be the next one i read.
Xx Grace
...more
Jan 08, 2019 12:14PM

I've read My Sister's keeper (absolutely loved), and i'm currently reading Small Great Things. So far, so good.

Hey there,

the book that touched me personally the most was Sing You Home!

Sophia

One of my all time fave authors. I stopped reading her for a while after songs if the humpback whale. It just didn't grab me but then I read the story teller and was blown away. Just have house rules to read now as somehow I bought it but never read it! First one I read was my sister's keeper before it went global kind of thing. Going to try her daughters books too. Couldn't say which my favourite was. The storyteller or maybe perfect match?

Grace Meighan Hi Cathy,
she is one of my favourite authors too. I know what you mean about Songs of the Humpback Whale I didn't enjoy it that much either. I can't p
...more
Jan 08, 2019 12:16PM · flag

Hi Grace!

I love Jodi Picoult too! I would recommend reading The Tenth Circle, Handle with Care and Change of Heart.

Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did.

Karen

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

My Sister's Keeper (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jodi Picoult (other topics)